Arturo Vidal (62 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Best CL medal ever vidal eh? At least with a proper team you had a shot in a final.

- - - Updated - - -

Vidal really does deserve all the spite, hate, and vitriol he gets from Juve fans.

None of us dislike Pirlo, Tevez, Llorente. Tevez asked out on basically a free to Boca. Pirlo left on a free. Llorente left on a free. But none of them have disrespected this club like Vidal has, with nonsense about Juve being a small club, and a club that gets one ready for a big club. None of them have suggested that one can't win a CL at Juve. None of them spoke nonsense about playing their entire career at Juve and then jumped ship at the first chance they got. None of them asked other Juve players to leave the club in the press immediately after their transfer.

We all love Pirlo, Tevez, Llorente. Amongst others who have left Juve for other teams over the years. There's a respectful and decent way to go about it, and Vidal chose to go about in exactly the opposite way.

So yeah. Fuck him. He deserves to be laughed at. Drunken fool.
He and conte are the worst. Coman always was irrelevant, but he just looks very annoying.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Vidal really does deserve all the spite, hate, and vitriol he gets from Juve fans.

None of us dislike Pirlo, Tevez, Llorente. Tevez asked out on basically a free to Boca. Pirlo left on a free. Llorente left on a free. But none of them have disrespected this club like Vidal has, with nonsense about Juve being a small club, and a club that gets one ready for a big club. None of them have suggested that one can't win a CL at Juve. None of them spoke nonsense about playing their entire career at Juve and then jumped ship at the first chance they got. None of them asked other Juve players to leave the club in the press immediately after their transfer.

We all love Pirlo, Tevez, Llorente. Amongst others who have left Juve for other teams over the years. There's a respectful and decent way to go about it, and Vidal chose to go about in exactly the opposite way.

So yeah. Fuck him. He deserves to be laughed at. Drunken fool.

It's pretty obvious we pushed him out because of his antics and he chose to retaliate by calling Bayern a bigger club. We turned him down, not the other way around.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
That doesn't change the fact that he's a drunken fool, just like it doesn't change the fact that conte is bald.
No, but it does change the way you look at him. This isn't a player who upgraded and chose to lash out at his previous team. This is a player who is hurt because he was told to move on, because his club lost faith in him.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
No, but it does change the way you look at him. This isn't a player who upgraded and chose to lash out at his previous team. This is a player who is hurt because he was told to move on, because his club lost faith in him.
You assume very much. He mentioned us as a small club in regards to bayern, no need to look into why, this is football not some complex issue. And it's normal to loose faith in drunk idiots.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
wow just hear his post-match interview

He basically got asked by what seemed to be chilean media if he still thought Bayern was the best team in the world, to what he answered on a very douche way

"is there any doubt about it?"

:rofl: butthurt fag
I'm glad we kicked this abysmal drunkard out of here.

- - - Updated - - -

It's pretty obvious we pushed him out because of his antics and he chose to retaliate by calling Bayern a bigger club. We turned him down, not the other way around.
I've always felt that way, we were the ones who showed him the way out, once his drinking became an issue and his behavior somewhat ungovernable. But retaliating or not, he should learn to keep his mouth shut.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

I've always felt that way, we were the ones who showed him the way out, once his drinking became an issue and his behavior somewhat ungovernable. But retaliating or not, he should learn to keep his mouth shut.
Just how abysmal is this drunk, retarded, deceitful, ungrateful Indio?

May 22, 2007
I think he was already pushing for a move out anyway, and the incident in Chile was probably the turning point for the club not wanting to bother trying to hold onto him anymore. I didn't buy the "I could remain in Turin my whole career" stuff from the start anyway, it isn't a surprise he's still pulling out these salty quotes and talking up his current club.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
It was the right move by getting rid of him, whether the club or him forced it to happen. Vidal, his style of play, has a short shelf life. He will be done completely by the time he's 30. Happened to Davids, happened to Vieira, happened to Gerrard.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

I still remember the days when he was your favourite player :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)