Arturo Vidal (20 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
How can you watch a player for multiple years. Game in and game out. You see the effort he puts forward for his teammates and the fans. And then you forget it all because of two sentences he says, probably without even thinking, to some stupid reporter? His words don't mean anything in the grand scheme of his career. They mean literally nothing to me.
stop the drama. NO one has forgotten he was a beast in here and i think we are more than thankful for that.

But it doesnt mean he should be more moderate when talking about his previous lovely club.

Whatever you say..he should only have good words for us, not this shite.

Look at llorente for example... the dude was brokenhearted when he knew he was going to miss the trip back to turin and let everyone know about it.

thats what im talking about

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
The first part about how Bayern is superior to Juve doesn't bother me. Well, duh.

The second part, about how we was "fine" in turin but at home in Bayern, when he stated numerous times during his playing days here that he was perfectly at home, and how much he loved Turin. That is the part that bothers me. We, as Juve fans, absolutely adored this guy, and he knows that.
We were perfectly fine with him making the same comments and calling Turin home after leaving Bayer for Juve and would have been surprised if bayer fans consider him a traitor or disrespectful

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The second part, about how we was "fine" in turin but at home in Bayern, when he stated numerous times during his playing days here that he was perfectly at home, and how much he loved Turin. That is the part that bothers me. We, as Juve fans, absolutely adored this guy, and he knows that.
:tup:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
We were perfectly fine with him making the same comments and calling Turin home after leaving Bayer for Juve and would have been surprised if bayer fans consider him a traitor or disrespectful
Truth be told, I did not pay attention to what he said about Leverkusen prior to him coming here.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
He speaks the truth. Can't fault him for answering a question from a reporter.

Fans need to stop muckraking
Yeah ,he always speaks the truth.When he says that he feels home at Turin,that Juve are his family(tattooed family and 3 stars on his neck) that he is happy at Turin.Also speaks the truth mocking us after his transfer ,then, when he invites Coman to Bayern.Especially he speaks the truth when he says that he improves as a player at Bayern. Within 6 months.Such a brilliant student to learn so fast.An update mercenary version of Ibrahimovic .Like him,whichever team he joins is the best team and that is the team that he supported from his youth days.Fucking mercenary.As much he gave to us, he becomes one of the best players at his position in the world with us ,not with fucking Leverkusen.He joins Bayern ,okay, but don't throw shit on us just because you are at other team.Fucking south american half Indian drunken favela fuck.Neither Tevez nor Pirlo says anything against us which is close to this fucker.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Vidal is not an intelligent, sophisticated gentleman human beeing like Del Piero, Buffon, Maldini, etc.

He'll answer something without taking in account the millions of fans.

Since we know he's borderline retarded and cannot lie, why are we even complaining ? He's an honest guy, that speaks his feelings, and loves alcoholism.
Same as my sisters boyfriend, and we get along really well.

Move on guys. You shouldnt expect anything different. If any, you should be angry at the reporter for making him say such things

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)