Arturo Vidal (14 Viewers)

Mar 10, 2009
He is a legend, you can all chuckle/spam all you want but he is. Vidal will be remembered for being one of the reasons for Juve's renaissance period. True he's only been at Juve for 4 seasons but that's considered more than enough for modern day football.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Except that very few fans consider him a legend. He's just another very good player that played here for a while. Plenty of those in the past. We'd be having couple of hundreds of legendary players if we were to consider him as such.

Mar 10, 2009
Except that very few fans consider him a legend. He's just another very good player that played here for a while. Plenty of those in the past. We'd be having couple of hundreds of legendary players if we were to consider him as such.
Did they play a crucial role in the Juve renaissance period?

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
He's in the borderline legend group, alongside Pirlo and Zidane. I'd probably put all 3 there.
Zidane is clearly a step above the rest though.

I mean all have played here for a couple of seasons and all have played for other top clubs for a substantial amount of time (Vidal probably as well in 2 seasons time), but while Vidal and Pirlo were "only" world class midfielders at their time with us, Zidane was the best player in the world.

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
I don't blame him for leaving.

He's a player which was irreplaceable for Juve, but for Bayern he's not in the first team.

Wouldn't call him a legend of the club, though. Zidane is not a Juve legend either, just a very good former player.

Nedved is a legend.

Mar 10, 2009

I mean all have played here for a couple of seasons and all have played for other top clubs for a substantial amount of time (Vidal probably as well in 2 seasons time), but while Vidal and Pirlo were "only" world class midfielders at their time with us, Zidane was the best player in the world.
I would consider Zidane a legend had it not been for his attitude towards Real Madrid, he seems to be Mr Real Madrid himself these days.

Vidal and Pirlo were World Class players, but they were critical in bringing back Juve to the good old days, therefore they have a strong case for being included as Juve's legend section due to how important they were to Juve's history.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't blame him for leaving.

He's a player which was irreplaceable for Juve, but for Bayern he's not in the first team.

Wouldn't call him a legend of the club, though. Zidane is not a Juve legend either, just a very good former player.

Nedved is a legend.
That's more due to Bayern's style of play, not due to quality. A fit and in form Vidal should get into any team, if it was down to quality. IMO if he was going to leave Juve, then he should have went to the EPL.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

I agree with this. I'd have Zidane as a club legend. The other 2 perhaps only because of the doldrums they were instrumental to pulling Juve out of. Pirlo in 2011-12 was the best midfielder in the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)