Arturo Vidal (10 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
He speaks the truth. Can't fault him for answering a question from a reporter.

Fans need to stop muckraking
The first part about how Bayern is superior to Juve doesn't bother me. Well, duh.

The second part, about how we was "fine" in turin but at home in Bayern, when he stated numerous times during his playing days here that he was perfectly at home, and how much he loved Turin. That is the part that bothers me. We, as Juve fans, absolutely adored this guy, and he knows that.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The first part about how Bayern is superior to Juve doesn't bother me. Well, duh.

The second part, about how we was "fine" in turin but at home in Bayern, when he stated numerous times during his playing days here that he was perfectly at home, and how much he loved Turin. That is the part that bothers me. We, as Juve fans, absolutely adored this guy, and he knows that.
No argument on how much he was adored in Turin. I think he may be saying that because Bayern is more likely to put up with his off-the-field indiscretions (being that Hoeness himself has a record now) unlike Juve that expect players to represent themselves and the club in the best light both on and off the field.

It's a lame explanation but that is what I am guessing.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
In these interviews he is speaking to Bayern fans. The fact that he says anything nice about us at all is surprising actually.

And I don't really care what he says nowadays because I know I watched him give everything he had for our shirt and for that he will always have my respect. Ultimately, that's all you can ask for from a player.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He was fine here, but at home in bayern?? He just has to thrashtalk juve at every opertunity! Should move this thread to piece of $#@! ex players!
wtf vidal :sergio:

fukin fake ass

In these interviews he is speaking to Bayern fans. The fact that he says anything nice about us at all is surprising actually.

And I don't really care what he says nowadays because I know I watched him give everything he had for our shirt and for that he will always have my respect. Ultimately, that's all you can ask for from a player.

thats all fine and dandy.. but i expected more from him, who said that loved us and has a gazzilion juve tatoos.

What a let down this man has been

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
wtf vidal :sergio:

fukin fake ass

thats all fine and dandy.. but i expected more from him, who said that loved us and has a gazzilion juve tatoos.

What a let down this man has been
How can you watch a player for multiple years. Game in and game out. You see the effort he puts forward for his teammates and the fans. And then you forget it all because of two sentences he says, probably without even thinking, to some stupid reporter? His words don't mean anything in the grand scheme of his career. They mean literally nothing to me.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

:tup:

+rep

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
How can you watch a player for multiple years. Game in and game out. You see the effort he puts forward for his teammates and the fans. And then you forget it all because of two sentences he says, probably without even thinking, to some stupid reporter? His words don't mean anything in the grand scheme of his career. They mean literally nothing to me.
It's not quite true. From what I recall he never spoke nonsense about how much better a club Juve was to Leverkusen, and how he was playing with much better players at Juve, etc.

There's no need to say "Bayern is a much better team." Say "Bayern is a great team. I am happy to be playing here."

It's not the end of the world, but the stream of interviews about how he left so as to actually win the CL, how Bayern is a much better club, how he gets to play with some of the best players in the world there... it's all just unnecessary. He's making the comparisons, regardless of questions asked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)