Arturo Vidal (14 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Nope.

Vidal is a phenomenal footballer. But a deceitful, sneaky, lying, alcoholic Indio.
:lol:

I have no problem arguing about Vidal's lack of loyalty or even his issues on or off the pitch, but what's unacceptable is that his ethnic background is used as an insult. But it's cool....here's a Chileno for ya.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Aránguiz

Maybe he's less prone of stealing from the club and coming at drunk work.

- - - Updated - - -

.Fucking south american half indian drunken favela fuc.
@Aus it's not just you.

When Vidal was killing he was our king, now he gets called Indian favelas fuck and dirty Indio.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

I have no problem arguing about Vidal's lack of loyalty or even his issues on or off the pitch, but what's unacceptable is that his ethnic background is used as an insult. But it's cool....here's a Chileno for ya.

I'll let @IliveForJuve field this one.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He's gonna fill this place with even more hate, but anyway look at the edit above.

Sure it's to be expected to be cussed out by fans when he leaves unexpectedly but that shit is unacceptable
Dude. I just called him a stupid Indio. Like saying a stupid bogan Aussie, or dumb fuck Arab.

That DUKAC monkey always goes overboard. Pay no mind to him.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Dude. I just called him a stupid Indio. Like saying a stupid bogan Aussie, or dumb fuck Arab.

It's cool yo, I'm not one to censor you. I was just questioning the intent, I know when it comes out of Claudio nigga means it deep from his heart :lol:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

@Aus it's not just you.

When Vidal was killing he was our king, now he gets called Indian favelas $#@! and dirty Indio.

He was my favorite player .I am still pissed off how easy we let him go. No doubt about that.That have nothing to do with his comments about us. He isn't bigger that the club."He improved as a player "? Within 6 months? Publicly invites Coman to Bayern. As I said he is at Bayern and don't care how he plays there since he is not our player any more.But it's stupid immediately to throw shitty words on us since he is wearing another jersey.There were much bigger players than him who left us but don't speak this kind of rubbish like he does.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude. I just called him a stupid Indio. Like saying a stupid bogan Aussie, or dumb $#@! Arab.

Don't clean what you wrote with me you shitty kangaroo .You wrote the same you fuck. Now, as usual , you will do your shitty explanations as always changing them in a minute .Stick with your beloved God instead.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He was my favorite player .I am still pissed off how easy we let him go. No doubt about that.That have nothing to do with his comments about us. He isn't bigger that the club."He improved as a player "? Within 6 months? Publicly invites Coman to Bayern. As I said he is at Bayern and don't care how he plays there since he is not our player any more.But it's stupid immediately to throw shitty words on us since he is wearing another jersey.There were much bigger players than him who left us but don't speak this kind of rubbish like he does.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't clean what you wrote with me you shitty kangaroo .You wrote the same you fuck. Now, as usual , you will do your shitty explanations as always changing them in a minute .Stick with your beloved God instead.
Yeh

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
[/B]

- - - Updated - - -

Hey man I wouldn't be surprised one bit if Arturo got pushed out and that he is butthurt about, nor would I be surprised if he snaked the club and force a move.

I also understand why he claims he got better within 6 month, he plays with better players and with one of the best coaches in the world, he'd be retarded not to improve, it's expected.

Inviting Coman? His new club was interested in his ex teammate that was riding the bench, why wouldn't he encourage him to make the move?!

It's in the past and you move on. I have a problem when people will start under rating and under valuing him because he left, it shows that they lack any amount of objectivity.

I also have an issue with using his ethnic background as an insult, shows how mature you really are and how open to the world you truly are. AUS said what he had to say, you are insulting him and saying you said shit too. Shows how childish you are. I'm all for free speech in all its forms but man, you better own your words.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Hey man I wouldn't be surprised one bit if Arturo got pushed out and that he is butthurt about, nor would I be surprised if he snaked the club and force a move.

I also understand why he claims he got better within 6 month, he plays with better players and with one of the best coaches in the world, he'd be retarded not to improve, it's expected.

Inviting Coman? His new club was interested in his ex teammate that was riding the bench, why wouldn't he encourage him to make the move?!

It's in the past and you move on. I have a problem when people will start under rating and under valuing him because he left, it shows that they lack any amount of objectivity.

I also have an issue with using his ethnic background as an insult, shows how mature you really are and how open to the world you truly are. AUS said what he had to say, you are insulting him and saying you said $#@! too. Shows how childish you are. I'm all for free speech in all its forms but man, you better own your words.
I really do not have anything against any race or ethnic heritage. That's for sure.I didn't say that he is half Indian as an insult .The issue with that Kangoroo is that he wrote what he wrote about Vidal(Indian) and then started insulting me ,calling me names for the same thing that he wrote.That's all.That's why I wrote that he wrote the same.Understand how you like.Also it's up to you how you rate me or what I wrote and my words.Be good.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I really do not have anything against any race or ethnic heritage. That's for sure.I didn't say that he is half Indian as an insult .The issue with that Kangoroo is that he wrote what he wrote about Vidal(Indian) and then started insulting me ,calling me names for the same thing that he wrote.That's all.That's why I wrote that he wrote the same.Understand how you like.Also it's up to you how you rate me or what I wrote and my words.Be good.
I'm good yo don't worry about me.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I don't remember him saying we are stronger than Leverkusen... :numnum:
Every player currently on Leverkusen can say it there is no comparison between us and Leverkusen as we are the ultimate Italian champions and they are just another German team
Bayern is more of a comparison in this term even if the current Bayern is miles ahead of us...

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Vidal is not an intelligent, sophisticated gentleman human beeing like Del Piero, Buffon, Maldini, etc.

He'll answer something without taking in account the millions of fans.

Since we know he's borderline retarded and cannot lie, why are we even complaining ? He's an honest guy, that speaks his feelings, and loves alcoholism.
Same as my sisters boyfriend, and we get along really well.

Move on guys. You shouldnt expect anything different. If any, you should be angry at the reporter for making him say such things
Are we ignoring that Zach has a sister?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)