Arturo Vidal (19 Viewers)

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I'm good yo don't worry about me.
Balkan countries are kinda wild :D ... For them it is completely normal to call black people the N word and it is actually in the official language in some places. Their culture is ultra racist and I'm sure he is just writing things without any bad thoughts but a pure unrealized racism.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Balkan countries are kinda wild :D ... For them it is completely normal to call black people the N word and it is actually in the official language in some places. Their culture is ultra racist and I'm sure he is just writing things without any bad thoughts but a pure unrealized racism.
I'm not judging the man or anything, all I said was own up to your words that's it.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Nope.

Vidal is a phenomenal footballer. But a deceitful, sneaky, lying, alcoholic Indio.
:rofl: I love your Indio insults.

:lol:

I have no problem arguing about Vidal's lack of loyalty or even his issues on or off the pitch, but what's unacceptable is that his ethnic background is used as an insult. But it's cool....here's a Chileno for ya.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Aránguiz

Maybe he's less prone of stealing from the club and coming at drunk work.

- - - Updated - - -

@Aus it's not just you.

When Vidal was killing he was our king, now he gets called Indian favelas fuck and dirty Indio.
I'll let @IliveForJuve field this one.
He's an indio, Fr3sh. Nothing to be ashamed of. He comes from the lowest class of society, this fucktard probably never read half a page in his entire life and his father beat his mother when he came home drunk.

I feel cheated you know, I thought he was different, I had even forgotten he was an Indio but he bit the hand that gave him everything. Just like my maid who stole a lot of shit from my house. Fuckin' filthy indios... no matter how many showers they take.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Balkan countries are wild, but kurac is just plain dumb. Thats why you cant be offended by his posts, not because he is from the balkans.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:rofl: I love your Indio insults.

He's an indio, Fr3sh. Nothing to be ashamed of. He comes from the lowest class of society, this fucktard probably never read half a page in his entire life and his father beat his mother when he came home drunk.

I feel cheated you know, I thought he was different, I had even forgotten he was an Indio but he bit the hand that gave him everything. Just like my maid who stole a lot of shit from my house. Fuckin' filthy indios... no matter how many showers they take.
:lol:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Balkan countries are wild, but kurac is just plain dumb. Thats why you cant be offended by his posts, not because he is from the balkans.
Your "Noz ,zica Srebrenica" or "OK jebem ti djecu" posts among many others are the dumbiest things I readed on this forum.Explain the Tuz members what does it means .Now continue your shitting while reading a newspaper if you can read.Don't forget Tampona part with your fuck buddy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)