Arturo Vidal (17 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Ah, thank God we have the Juve police to decide who is a faux fan and who's the real one :tup:
We are talking about a guy that is crapping on everything juventus related all season utill we made the semi finals.
Did you forgot Hustini's "dru's diary" ?
He's not a fan. Never has been. He likes some players. Gets mad when the management doesnt get them. Keeps beeing mad when we are winning nearly anything we can win.
Most negative people during the mercato, turn into cheerfull when we win stuff and keep doing well in the second part of the season. He didnt. He doesnt care about juve. Just players.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Dru has been a Juve fan probably longer than me. Having a different opinion than you doesn't make him less of a fan.

If you have been here since 2010 you should know how things get around here during the mercato. You should have seen when we missed out on Dzeko, RVP, Aguero and co.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Many have different understanding of what Vidal said , that's fine, you don't have to choke down your believe on what's right and wrong on the person throats.

The best way to respond to Vidal saying he left the club to win a CL, is by us winning the CL. The rest of the statements, words, mocking or whatever is irrelevant and just make yourselves sound bitter.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I like that we conducted business like Bayern. If a player wants to leave, let him go. Don't go in panic mode. Unfortunately our fans are behaving like Arsenal fans by calling Vidal a sellout that only cares about money. He genuinely has a bigger chance of winning the CL with Bayern this season, than with Juve.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I like that we conducted business like Bayern. If a player wants to leave, let him go. Don't go in panic mode. Unfortunately our fans are behaving like Arsenal fans by calling Vidal a sellout that only cares about money. He genuinely has a bigger chance of winning the CL with Bayern this season, than with Juve.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
That player turned his back on us, wanted out, said pretty crappy things about us in the media, and kinda rekt our mercato by leaving and you want his shirt.

He wanted to leave juve, and you want his shirt

Please stop acting like you are a juventusfan
If we could only all act like you

but then again that wouldn't be any fun

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
That's not what he said. And to be honest, his apologists sound and behave much more like Arsenal fans than those who are resentful not by his departure (because these things happen) but by his pathetic words.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That player turned his back on us, wanted out, said pretty crappy things about us in the media, and kinda rekt our mercato by leaving and you want his shirt.

He wanted to leave juve, and you want his shirt

Please stop acting like you are a juventusfan
@Klin this is what we waiting for, blaming Vidal personally for ruining our mercato.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I remember the exact same people were reacting in the exact same manner when Conte decided to leave. Roma were suddenly favorites to win the league and Allegri was as incompetent as it could get. Turned out they were wrong. Vidal's decision to leave is fine, he has every right to look for better opportunities and all that but as thankful as i am for his service at Juve, there is a clear distinction between a club legend (or even someone worthy of all these lengthy discussions) and a vidal. I cannot understand how anyone can have any sort of attachment to this guy after his departure (and his words) that may warrant this childishly passionate support of him.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I remember the exact same people were reacting in the exact same manner when Conte decided to leave. Roma were suddenly favorites to win the league and Allegri was as incompetent as it could get. Turned out they were wrong. Vidal's decision to leave is fine, he has every right to look for better opportunities and all that but as thankful as i am for his service at Juve, there is a clear distinction between a club legend (or even someone worthy of all these lengthy discussions) and a vidal. I cannot understand how anyone can have any sort of attachment to this guy after his departure (and his words) that may warrant this childishly passionate support of him.
:tup: I'm in complete agreement he's neither a legend nor worthy of the praise

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
That's not what he said. And to be honest, his apologists sound and behave much more like Arsenal fans than those who are resentful not by his departure (because these things happen) but by his pathetic words.
I didn't quote him. I wrote my opinion.

What are these pathetic words you are talking about?

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I agree 100% with you :tup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I hope that was not fucking aimed at me.

I dont call him a sellout. He left us, fine. But what he said afterwards was unrespectfull and downright stupid.

As a juventus fan, I cant ignore that.

- - - Updated - - -

@Klin this is what we waiting for, blaming Vidal personally for ruining our mercato.
He didnt do it on purpose, but thats that.

If we knew at july that vidal was leaving, I could have seen pirlo stay to retain some depth, or see some deals go different.

Rekt isnt the correct word. We went from 8.5/10 to a 6.5/10 mercato.(quality wise)

- - - Updated - - -

Well this basically

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)