Arturo Vidal (30 Viewers)

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Yes I am. Screw him gone in less than a month and talking crap. Good riddance to bad rubbish
I have always struggled to believe what my friends from Turin reported on him, he seems a nice guy and always seemed to show total love and dedication for Juve. I was told about all the issues, the drinking, the turning up late for training, the huge number of fines he has collected from the Club for non acceptable behaviour but I was hoping he would never spit in the plate where he has eaten for the past four years and the Club who made him one of the greatest midfielders. Pity, but my grandad used to say you can't turn shit into gold.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I have always struggled to believe what my friends from Turin reported on him, he seems a nice guy and always seemed to show total love and dedication for Juve. I was told about all the issues, the drinking, the turning up late for training, the huge number of fines he has collected from the Club for non acceptable behaviour but I was hoping he would never spit in the plate where he has eaten for the past four years and the Club who made him one of the greatest midfielders. Pity, but my grandad used to say you can't turn $#@! into gold.
Ita a mess he really is an ass

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I have always struggled to believe what my friends from Turin reported on him, he seems a nice guy and always seemed to show total love and dedication for Juve. I was told about all the issues, the drinking, the turning up late for training, the huge number of fines he has collected from the Club for non acceptable behaviour but I was hoping he would never spit in the plate where he has eaten for the past four years and the Club who made him one of the greatest midfielders. Pity, but my grandad used to say you can't turn shit into gold.
good riddance if that's the case. Bayerns problem now then :tup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I would still buy a Juve jersey with his name on the back

He's just that great
Buy a bayern jersey. Thats a big club, where you can win the cl. Juventus is a club you go to cause you arent allowed to go to bayern directly, but can grow so now you are ready.

Just buy the jersey from bayern, he's that great

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)