Arturo Vidal (31 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Nah, Coman is too raw right now. Last season he had a few really good games and he showed he can do a lot. He needs more game practice and he'll be great. But still, Vidal annoys me with all his words towards Juve. It's like being ridiculed by your ex for your small diсk. :D
then lets loan him to sass already. :agree:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He doesn't want to :disagree:

You Germans really hate the Frenchies :D
who doesn’t? :shifty:

but the thing is it would help him a great deal.
the 20 minutes every now and then are not enough,
he needs consistent playing time. also sass for example play nice football...
...and he could already make friends with berardi :klin:

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
who doesn’t? :shifty:

but the thing is it would help him a great deal.
the 20 minutes every now and then are not enough,
he needs consistent playing time. also sass for example play nice football...
...and he could already make friends with berardi :klin:
Not all French guys are gays... :mut:

But yeah, he needs to play more. The problem is that he doesn't want to be loaned out and perhaps this will be the make it or break it season for him with us. Without Tevez and Pirlo I can see him getting more chances.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually I hate him because he is black, French or not
I don't believe you. You can't be a cool guy and a racist.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Pretty disappointing that he asked out. He was well on his way to becoming a legend here, such an awesome player to have on our team. Thank fuck the Juvestore mangled the lettering on my Vidal jersey at the end of last season, and owe me something equivalent for this season!

Also, as much as I've backed him, damn funny that he cites a better chance to win the CL with Bayern as the reason for the switch. Bottom line, he fell asleep and blew his assignment on Iniesta early -- he was basically at fault as much as anyone on the team for that loss. That early goal was such a huge obstacle to overcome.

Play better, and you might already have a CL title, Arturo. Hope Bayern goes out in the group stage!

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Think about it. You're a well adjusted, stable individual in the prime of your life. And an interview by someone you've never met makes you flip out? It doesn't make sense.
Its not like I started smearing the walld with my own feces when I read it, but I do put quite alot of emotion into football and Juventus. I honestly thought that Vidal was an old school player, loyal like the legends who stuck around during calciopoli and gave their professional prime to the club, despite having more lucrative offers to chose from. Leaving is one thing, but he went overboard with his comments and now I have nothing positive to think nor say about him.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Its not like I started smearing the walld with my own feces when I read it, but I do put quite alot of emotion into football and Juventus. I honestly thought that Vidal was an old school player, loyal like the legends who stuck around during calciopoli and gave their professional prime to the club, despite having more lucrative offers to chose from. Leaving is one thing, but he went overboard with his comments and now I have nothing positive to think nor say about him.
:agree: It hurts a lot with him because we all used to adore the guy. When Aquilani said that he left to Milan because he wanted to win was laughable, because he was just Aquilani.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Not trying to flame you or anything, but just out of curiosity: Why the hell would you do that?
Who could have thought he would make these statements? Always looked like a respectful and grateful guy and turned out to be just another two faced ungrateful dick. I wont lie. He was one of my favorites after our old warriors era and i thought it is a good idea to keep memories alive wearing his shirt from time to time. Apparently i was wrong.

I am sure he's gonna confess about all of this but it doesnt change anything anymore.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Did he request a transfer afterwards?
Yes, and Bayern sold him for peanuts.

- - - Updated - - -

He says that after being $#@! in a CL final.

What an imbecile.
Vidal is telling Coman to join Bayern, a team filled with attacking talents everywhere.

Needless to say, Vidal is a complete dolt. He seriously must have a 70 IQ or something.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I am convinced that Vidal is actually pretty stupid. Not that i'd admit that when he was our player. But with how he handles himself outside of football, and how he's handled this AKA barely acknowledging Juventus despite having god knows how many related tattoo's makes me certain he's stupid.

P.S The haircut and hipster facial hair doesn't help.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yes, and Bayern sold him for peanuts.

- - - Updated - - -

Vidal is telling Coman to join Bayern, a team filled with attacking talents everywhere.

Needless to say, Vidal is a complete dolt. He seriously must have a 70 IQ or something.
Agreed, but one wonders, is he that stupid that it explains his words against juventus, is that possible ?

Not sure.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
king nickname was given to vidal when he played for us and it's just a nickname used by juve fans he is bayern player now then he doesn't deserve king
we should give it to another player who deserves it there are many members here that do have the same opinion as i do about him
1-King Pogba
2-King Marchisio
3-King sturaro
4-king coman
5-king pereyra
sturaro deserves it IMO.
:lol: :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)