Arturo Vidal (138 Viewers)

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Juventus is a third rate club and that is a fact. That is nothing to be ashamed of, the spanish duo and Bayern are tier 1, EPL and Atletico, PSG and finally Juventus with Porto, Dortmund etc. Might make a freak final appearance, competitively weaker then the other clubs and financially weaker.

Vidal came here while we where $#@!, and left us as finalist. The same that still praised and loved Conte after his departure, should be showing that same loyalty to Vidal. For $#@! sakes Id loan Buffon to Madrid so he can get his CL medal
I think we are behind the top clubs like Real, Barca, Chelsea, Bayern and a bit better than the likes of Atletico Madrid. The main reason we are behind the first ones is due to finance and I think it is a question of time to get near their level (especially Bayern level, which is not only due to good advertisement, but also due to great financial policy). I think another three successful seasons and we'll be on the same level as the other top clubs.
So, we need patience in this regard.

As of the comparison with Conte. Conte didn't left Juventus to win CL with the National team. He left us because he felt he couldn't do any better with us and our restricted budget.

Vidal on the other hand was explaining his love towards the club and fans, but suddenly felt the desire to go to BM for the Champions League glory. And in his first week there he is already promoting our team as a second rate team that has no chance to win it in the near future. At least he could have been more polite towards us by saying that he wants to win it all with Bayern and not dwell on his opinion that Juve is incapable to win it.

Finally, the biggest loss for Juve is Tevez leaving the club. He was our engine last season, but the management couldn't do anything because Tevez can't be tamed. To me the management is doing the best they could with the resources we have. All we need is patience and faith in Juve.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Chelsea are far ahead of us financially. They have a lot of young and exciting players. They are the top solid team in the EPL and they have the best coach in the English league. To me they are a bit better as a whole right now. But that's just my opinion.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Finally, the biggest loss for Juve is Tevez leaving the club. He was our engine last season, but the management couldn't do anything because Tevez can't be tamed.
There were no real hopes to keep Tevez. He decided to go back to Argentina the day his father was kidnapped and the Management knew, hence Dybala was practically signed few days after all that shit happened.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
king nickname was given to vidal when he played for us and it's just a nickname used by juve fans he is bayern player now then he doesn't deserve king
we should give it to another player who deserves it there are many members here that do have the same opinion as i do about him
1-King Pogba
2-King Marchisio
3-King sturaro
4-king coman
5-king pereyra
sturaro deserves it IMO.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
king nickname was given to vidal when he played for us and it's just a nickname used by juve fans he is bayern player now then he doesn't deserve king
we should give it to another player who deserves it there are many members here that do have the same opinion as i do about him
1-King Pogba
2-King Marchisio
3-King sturaro
4-king coman
5-king pereyra
sturaro deserves it IMO.
King Zaza :tup:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
king zaza :sergio: not even worthy of peasant status right now

- - - Updated - - -

1-King Pogba
2-King Marchisio
3-King sturaro
4-king coman
5-king pereyra
sturaro deserves it IMO.
no he was given the name king after his name Arturo which is similar to Arthur - The legendary character King Arthur and the knights of the round table. One does not simply add king to any tom dick or harry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)