Arturo Vidal (35 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Juventino[RUS];5022577 said:
indeed, we should keep him against his will and watch his poor perfomances and offload him in the next summer for 10-15 mln :sergio:
Oh i bet he would be so unhappy with his 4.5m contract >_> we should have tried to offer him a 5,2m net income

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Don't worry guys we are not a selling club.

We're not like other Italian clubs, we always keep our best/key players here. We'd refuse all offers, even Beppe said so.
When did we ever say we never sell any of our players? Marotta has always said we keep our best players UNLESS THEY ASK TO BE SOLD.

But it of course doesn't fit the narrative around here.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
40m for a 28 yo with a bad knee seems like a sweet deal. Transfered all the risks to Bayern. Actually surprised they took a bait and went for him. Big gamble, but I guess Pep desperately wants a new CB.
Bro are you freaking serious?

He beasted towards the end of last season and win the Coppa for Chile. He is still in his prime and had a handful of great years left in him.

40m is like daylight robbery.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
He was drink-driving (as far as I remember) and acted like a total prick.

Arturo Vidal isn't that good of a footballer that a club can let things like that slide. Juve's footballer should be immaculately behaved on and off the pitch. No bullshit.
Yes, and if we were a Formula 1 team, I'd be worried.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)