Arturo Vidal (35 Viewers)

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
Not included in the preseaosn team
because technically he wouldn't have been back from vacation no? i mean i saw football italia or some other media outlet report such sh*t, is Pereyra part of the players called? not that he is not leaving but using this he is not called on tomorrow's game as basis when technically he is on vacation is lol worthy.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
It was €62m for Sterling.

20 year old super-hyped English forward, flair, fancy and speed, from 'big' PL club to PL oil money club, drawn-out transfer, 20% sell-on clause to former club.

Basically an identical set of circumstances.
Who cares about circumstance

We're talking about the quality of the product here.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
There's nothing more painful than watching his highlight videos, especially farewell the one Colosimo99 put together recently. You just can't get a terrier of midfield like this anywhere, a 12th man on the field. Nainngolan comes closest I reckon. Vidal is better, and his positivity on the field is sooo infectious, he's a real rarity in that sense.

Losing Tevez, Pirlo and Vidal all in one hit, don't think many teams out there can deal with that kind of loss without being severely effected.

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
Can everyone stop posting all these goodbye Vidal videos? For fucks sake, it's not like we haven't seen him playing for Juventus at all. Why would I want to watch a compilation of his sexyness (no homo) when he isn't a Juve player anymore? fuck me

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
Can everyone stop posting all these goodbye Vidal videos? For $#@!s sake, it's not like we haven't seen him playing for Juventus at all. Why would I want to watch a compilation of his sexyness (no homo) when he isn't a Juve player anymore? $#@! me

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Can everyone stop posting all these goodbye Vidal videos? For $#@!s sake, it's not like we haven't seen him playing for Juventus at all. Why would I want to watch a compilation of his sexyness (no homo) when he isn't a Juve player anymore? $#@! me
:lol:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
People moan about Tevez, Pirlo and Vidal leaving. Yet just some time ago "Pirlo shouldn't start games for us", "Vidal was not himself for several months and should hit the bench hard". Tevez was always gonna leave. Even after his first season there were rumours of Imminent Boca return. Open your eyes. CM8 was doing fine in the regista role, we got Khedira and Asamoah for Vidal's place and Dybala, Mandzukic, Zaza (plus potential new AMF) in return for Tevez. What's more, I expect a lot from Morata.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
People moan about Tevez, Pirlo and Vidal leaving. Yet just some time ago "Pirlo shouldn't start games for us", "Vidal was not himself for several months and should hit the bench hard". Tevez was always gonna leave. Even after his first season there were rumours of Imminent Boca return. Open your eyes. CM8 was doing fine in the regista role, we got Khedira and Asamoah for Vidal's place and Dybala, Mandzukic, Zaza (plus potential new AMF) in return for Tevez. What's more, I expect a lot from Morata.
About Vidal! HE had no time to recover. First the injury then the operation! Then he played on it for the WC! leaving no rest for him and still played when he wasn't fit. All he needed was a full summer to rest! But noooooo South America has to play a Copa America every year! like they do in Concaf! Just to annoy european teams -.-

I'm so baffled by Vidal transfer that i can't still believe that it's happening.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I expect also a lot from Morata.And for Marotta be prepared for Diamanti or Candreva.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)