Arturo Vidal (19 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I am sure that we were pondering selling Vidal from the beginning of the summer, we were being interested in many CM ( Naningollain, WItsel, Kondogbia...), an area where we are pratically stacked at the time, and finally we signed Khedira. So when we had a good offer according to the management and Vidal was interested by Bayern Offer, we decided to sell him.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I am sure that we were pondering selling Vidal from the beginning of the summer, we were being interested in many CM ( Naningollain, WItsel, Kondogbia...), an area where we are pratically stacked at the time, and finally we signed Khedira. So when we had a good offer according to the management and Vidal was interested by Bayern Offer, we decided to sell him.
Pirlo was leaving, that's why we looked for alternatives. Khadira was IMO Pirlo's replacement not Vidal.

The likely scenario IMO is, bayern sold Schweinsteiger to United and they knew the perfect replacement for him is Vidal (no one is better than him ATM at that position). Went directly to his agent to convince him about the move.

The agent came to our management asking for a move and Marotta thought why not ask for Gotze in exchange, Bayern most likely refused and offered us that low sum that is mentioned by the press and now we're in a situation that we neither can get a good price for Vidal from them nor we can get Gotze in an exchange deal yet Vidal wants to move there.That's why IMO this situation is taking so long to finalize.

If that the case, Marotta should refuse to sell and be patience. Spread some rumors about other clubs offering higher fees and I'm pretty certain Bayern will offer a much better deal. Problem is, I don't believe that will happen.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Bored of this situation.. Bayern mothafuckas should pay 60M for us or we should just bench Vidal for being a Ibra (if that bitch wants to leave since he doesn't give a shit about the jersey that made him WC).

Yes, I want to bench these kind of players...no matter how much money we lose.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Well he played for two clubs before he joined Juve so I'm sure you could find some pictures if you can't imagine it.
I don't care about previous clubs before he joined us.After giving his heart on the pitch for us these years to see him in another jersey it hurts .And that to be multiplied with this completely unneeded transfer.But that's modern football.Big business .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)