Arturo Vidal (51 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I don't care about previous clubs before he joined us.After giving his heart on the pitch for us these years to see him in another jersey it hurts .And that to be multiplied with this completely unneeded transfer.But that's modern football.Big business .
It's not modern football - players have always been sold.

Fans of Juve just get pissy when this sort of transfer happens because they are accustomed to being the club taking the best players from other clubs instead of losing one themselves.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
It's not modern football - players have always been sold.

Fans of Juve just get pissy when this sort of transfer happens because they are accustomed to being the club taking the best players from other clubs instead of losing one themselves.
I was referring than modern football now is big business and for sure players were sold always.
I don't agree with your second sentence.
I am in particular tied with Vidal.If Pogba was sold I wouldn't care much.Also when Zidane was sold I don't care.Same with Ibrahimovic and Viera.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Iam seriously starting to hate vidal bc of all the bullshit from this forum. The thought of keeping vidal, when he most likely wanted to leave is stupied. We are talking about a player who was not very disiplined off the field. Keeping him against his will would be a disaster! His offensive contribution was very poor last season, and he looked lost with the ball in his feet. People are talking like we should keep everybody bc we only need a few players to be the best in the world, which is far from the truth. Without pirlo, the need for a pure destroyer , like vidal became last season, is no longer needed. We will miss pirlos freekicks, and tevez for all he did, but vidal is expendable.
We almost didnt get out of our group in cl, which says alot about how that team was not built to conquer cl. Too slow, too dependant on pirlos creativity and tevez. We strongly need to get away from that bc getting through the group every year is more important than getting first or second in serie a.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
I was referring than modern football now is big business and for sure players were sold always.
I don't agree with your second sentence.
I am in particular tied with Vidal.If Pogba was sold I wouldn't care much.Also when Zidane was sold I don't care.Same with Ibrahimovic and Viera.

Pogba is clearly more important now, and in the future, than vidal can/could ever be, from a sporting perspectiv. Keeping vidal and selling pogba is not very smart if you want juve to do well. There is also the fact that pogba most likely will only rise in value and skill,and!is the most marketable player by far in this team.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Iam seriously starting to hate vidal bc of all the bull$#@! from this forum. The thought of keeping vidal, when he most likely wanted to leave is stupied. We are talking about a player who was not very disiplined off the field. Keeping him against his will would be a disaster! His offensive contribution was very poor last season, and he looked lost with the ball in his feet. People are talking like we should keep everybody bc we only need a few players to be the best in the world, which is far from the truth. Without pirlo, the need for a pure destroyer , like vidal became last season, is no longer needed. We will miss pirlos freekicks, and tevez for all he did, but vidal is expendable.
We almost didnt get out of our group in cl, which says alot about how that team was not built to conquer cl. Too slow, too dependant on pirlos creativity and tevez. We strongly need to get away from that bc getting through the group every year is more important than getting first or second in serie a.
Yeah Vidal is a pure crap and all about him is bullshit.He was so poor while in Juve and was always making trouble off the pitch.One day fighting another day drinking then crashing Ferrari.Good that we sold him.For Bayern for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba is clearly more important now, and in the future, than vidal can/could ever be, from a sporting perspectiv. Keeping vidal and selling pogba is not very smart if you want juve to do well. There is also the fact that pogba most likely will only rise in value and skill,and!is the most marketable player by far in this team.
I was meaning which player I love personally more not which is better eon the pitch .I don't want Pogba to leave nver.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Yeah Vidal is a pure crap and all about him is bullshit.He was so poor while in Juve and was always making trouble off the pitch.One day fighting another day crashing Ferrari.Good that we sold him.For Bayern for sure.
Lol, he was very good here, but his last season was disapointing. With all the changes i think it will be fine, without vidal :) if you drink and drive, thats a fucking problem, and a sign that hes not the most proffesional player out there.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Lol, he was very good here, but his last season was disapointing. With all the changes i think it will be fine, without vidal :) if you drink and drive, thats a $#@!ing problem, and a sign that hes not the most proffesional player out there.
I wish some other players to be so not profesional like him.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I have a question.

We have heard from Marotta

We have heard from Allegri

We have even heard from Bayern Munich and Pep Guardiola

So

Why is that we haven't heard from Vidal?

And please don't give me the "He's on vacation" excuse. Twitter and Facebook, or the Media for that matter are just a smartphone away.

You would think that if he either wanted to go or didn't want to go, we would have heard something from him by now. And from what I have seen in the transfer market, those players who want to stay at their current clubs are more vocal than those that want to leave.

No one finds this odd?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
All in all, the winner is Vidal. He's a national hero and a club hero and he's going to a superior club/team with a pay increase. Good on him!! :tup::vidal:

Hope he wins the cl if we don't.

Apr 19, 2007
In the end he served us well and we will know what truly happened soon. Now him leaving for me is an emotion that is angry then a very deep hurt that you know might be for the best but hurts the same. It like loosing that crazy lover. Good times but you know its best she leaves or else she could hurt you

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I have a question.

We have heard from Marotta

We have heard from Allegri

We have even heard from Bayern Munich and Pep Guardiola

So

Why is that we haven't heard from Vidal?

And please don't give me the "He's on vacation" excuse. Twitter and Facebook, or the Media for that matter are just a smartphone away.

You would think that if he either wanted to go or didn't want to go, we would have heard something from him by now. And from what I have seen in the transfer market, those players who want to stay at their current clubs are more vocal than those that want to leave.

No one finds this odd?
If I were Vidal I'd do the same. What does he benefit from posting about it on social media?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If I were Vidal I'd do the same. What does he benefit from posting about it on social media?
Players respond all the time to rumors. Yet he hasn't. The same player who just a short while back stated that he wanted to stay at Juve for a long time. And now? Nothing?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Players respond all the time to rumors. Yet he hasn't. The same player who just a short while back stated that he wanted to stay at Juve for a long time. And now? Nothing?
He still has no reason to respond. If the deal is done he'll just release a statement together with the club. He still has to go through a medical and do all the paperwork. I assume his agent is handling the details right now.

Valentino

I don't think it's a rumour. I posted a pic that vidal favourited a tweet about him moving to Bayern, but vidal unfav it after few minutes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)