Arturo Vidal (73 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Because we went there to go sell him. Makes it worse since it was a lower price.
So a team is never supposed to sell players then, even if requested by said players.

I mean, that logic works great when I had a seven-year-old's understanding of how the business of football works. But now?

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
So a team is never supposed to sell players then, even if requested by said players.

I mean, that logic works great when I had a seven-year-old's understanding of how the business of football works. But now?
You want me to re-quote what I said or can you look up and read it again? I never mentioned if its right to sell him or not. I disagree with the price and the fact we went over to munich spending even more money on flights and food to go sell our best player. Vidal is an asset. If we were going to sell our best asset we should of held a fucking auction. I could care less about his feelings. He's just a player with a price on his head and its not 28 million pounds.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You want me to re-quote what I said or can you look up and read it again? I never mentioned if its right to sell him or not. I disagree with the price and the fact we went over to munich spending even more money on flights and food to go sell our best player. Vidal is an asset. If we were going to sell our best asset we should of held a fucking auction. I could care less about his feelings. He's just a player with a price on his head and its not 28 million pounds.
So if Liverpool offers a major splash of cash, Vidal says he doesn't want to go, tough shite to him. I get it. That's how the world works to you.

All I see here is someone looking for license to bitch and moan without facts in hand.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
So if Liverpool offers a major splash of cash, Vidal says he doesn't want to go, tough shite to him. I get it. That's how the world works to you.

All I see here is someone looking for license to bitch and moan without facts in hand.
Greg

:D.

He's pissed off at the alleged notion that Juve actually flew out there to sell him

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013

It's just business. If the money is right, I could care less if we sold him to Al-Ain, or Super Somali Police FC.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The car doesn't say no. You deal with the dealership that owns the rights to the car.
Exactly.

But what happens if that automobile decides it doesn't like how its new would-be owner accelerates at stoplights, never washes the car, has three kids who stick bubblegum and shit in the back seat... and thus refuses to be purchased?

That doesn't happen with cars. It does with football players. So it's not like selling cattle.

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
Exactly.

But what happens if that automobile decides it doesn't like how its new would-be owner accelerates at stoplights, never washes the car, has three kids who stick bubblegum and shit in the back seat... and thus refuses to be purchased?

That doesn't happen with cars. It does with football players. So it's not like selling cattle.
Players are assets. They are bought, sold, traded like assets. Very much like a cattle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)