Arturo Vidal (110 Viewers)

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Football, believe it or not is a very mental game. Psychologically, Juve are a weaker team this season with the departures of Tevez, Pirlo and Vidal. Inter for example have a fresh crop of incoming talent, with a certain hunger and quality that can be blended together to create a winning unit. While I agree Mancini isn't a naturally gifted coach, he knows a thing or two about winning in Italy, and if Inter's market is anything to go by, it shows he has some clear ideas. That's not to say they will win with the scudetto, but I would go as far as saying that our chances to retain the scudetto have reduced and their chances have increased.

Also, the difference between the squads cannot be considered 30 points at the start of the new season given that we've just made quite a few changes our selves, and have a whole set of variables to deal with.
That's another tone to me. I can agree with that. Next season we'll have much more competition for sure but on paper there still ain't a team as strong as ours.

We've lost 3 strong players, but we also brought in much quality. Zaza, Mandzukic, Dybala, Rugani, Khedira & even Neto could start for any Serie A team out there. Plus we're recuperating Caceres & Asamoah. It's Allegri's job to keep the confidence sky high in the the squad. Let's see what he's made of.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Football, believe it or not is a very mental game. Psychologically, Juve are a weaker team this season with the departures of Tevez, Pirlo and Vidal. Inter for example have a fresh crop of incoming talent, with a certain hunger and quality that can be blended together to create a winning unit.
Please explain how is having new players advantage for inter but having new players weakness for Juve?

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
That's another tone to me. I can agree with that. Next season we'll have much more competition for sure but on paper there still ain't a team as strong as ours.

We've lost 3 strong players, but we also brought in much quality. Zaza, Mandzukic, Dybala, Rugani, Khedira & even Neto could start for any Serie A team out there. Plus we're recuperating Caceres & Asamoah. It's Allegri's job to keep the confidence sky high in the the squad. Let's see what he's made of.
I fully agree with you. With a new good fullback and a decent AM we would be a more complete team than last season. Also, only Tevez was the impact player that we will miss. (this is what you said in previous comment) Sadly, last season Vidal excelled only in the games with Real, otherwise he was far from his best.

So, in the end we will miss Tevez the most. That's why we need a very good AM to fill the void upfront.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
]if there are some clubs who want pay him more than what bayern do , why there do not come and outbid bayern's offer?[/B]
i also rate vidal same as like you.
but potential buyer do not know who vidal is.
that is problem.

i do not praise them like jesus. but i simply do not understand why people still complain to marotta and paratici after what they did.

Ogbonna? Isla?
of course it was bad transfer.
but, is it that bad?

we sold ogbonna for 12 million after being our back up for 2 years. imagine there were no ogbonna when barzagli and caceres injured :lol:
Isla has show that he is good player when he play for chile.
is it that bad?
anything else? you want to counter me with martinez and motta? :lol:

fyi, moggi bought di vaio for 26 million and salas for 25 million.
that was more way way way stupid than ogbonna/isla transfer.

but, people never hate moggi like people hate toward marotta.

when discuss about moggi, people related moggi with zidane, nedved, buffon etc.
but, when we discuss about marotta, people related him with martinez, motta, ogbonna, isla etc.
or people would talk about his inability to land big player.

is that fair?
that is my concern.
people are not fair with marotta.
Because Marotta sold him with a a speed of the light.That's why.
If a potential buyer doesn't know who Vidal is then that is not a serious buyer at all.
Ogbona a back up?True,a very bad back up who made a light jogging always which cost us points.
I will repeat this for the last time.I don't complain about Beppe and Paratici.Actually I think that they do their job very good.No one is mentioning here Paratici a quiet man who done almost all deals and all glory goes to Marotta but okay they work as a team.Saying that, that doesn't mean that I can't criticize them.Or it is forbidden by the rules of Beppe fans?
It's not because my avatar really but you can't compare Beppe to Moggi.At least not at the moment.
Zidane's transfer 14 years till now is still among 10 biggest maybe in the first 5.
That 71 million are like 150 now. Ronaldo's transfer surpass Zidane's I think 8-9 years after.Does this fact tell you something?
After selling Zidane we bought Gigi,Nedved and Thuram.Three champions.Salas was a must buy package in order to convince Lazio to let Nedved go.
Not to mention that transfer when we get Cannavaro and gave Inter our third goalkeeper.How many lols shall I put now?A Ballon D'or winner.Not to mention Ibrahimovic,
Mutu also.If I continue the list will last three pages.
Again Beppe is doing an excellent job but to reach Moggi it will take some time .
But criticizing is something very natural.
When he get someone for bargain then we all praise him but when he sold Vidal under price then nobody has right to criticize him.Absurd.
Let's see what he will do with that 37 mil. and selling Vidal was not needed at all.At all.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I watched the press conference again. It is quite clear Marotta is saying that Vidal asked to go before he went and spoke with Bayern. Whether he is lying or not I do not know. However that is what Marotta said.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It's quite obvious Vidal asked to be sold. Bayern will offer him more money, and probably represent a better chance to win the CL in the immediate future as well.

Thanks for everythign Arturo, you were a true warrior in our colours and Ill never forget your contributions. But I hope your stint with Bayern is a massive failure. Please punch that ugly, arrogant fuckwit of a manager of yours in the face when you meet him :tup:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
It's quite obvious Vidal asked to be sold. Bayern will offer him more money, and probably represent a better chance to win the CL in the immediate future as well.

Thanks for everythign Arturo, you were a true warrior in our colours and Ill never forget your contributions. But I hope your stint with Bayern is a massive failure. Please punch that ugly, arrogant fuckwit of a manager of yours in the face when you meet him :tup:
If Vidal punches Pep, Pep leaves and then Bayern wins the CL, I'd not be mad.

- - - Updated - - -

I watched the press conference again. It is quite clear Marotta is saying that Vidal asked to go before he went and spoke with Bayern. Whether he is lying or not I do not know. However that is what Marotta said.
How good is your Italian? :D
(Thanks for the insight :))

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Vidal was one of our most important players of the Conte/Allegri era. He gave it all even risking his health.
On my bday my friend told me 'i wish you that Vidal stays in Juve'. I replied that there's no need to wish that and that he can change it to Pogba instead. So this move is quite a shock.
I can't be mad at him and won't bash him for joining Bayern though.The word that suits here more is disappointment.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
If that is true that shows that Vidal was acting very low treating us very badly .To contact Bayern,he or his manager without let us know about this and agreeing personal terms with them and we to be lefted aside is the lowest possible move he can do.Doesn't matter if he does that personally or through his agent Felicevich.Again very low if that is true.We didn't make anything in this 4 years towards him to provoke this attitude.He is my favorite player but this is bad if true.So of that "gentleman" Rummenige who called us cheating club when we sign him.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011

sorry but were we not in the final like pretty much yesterday?

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Atlético and Dortmund were in a final recently too..

Bayern have a better chance at winning CL in the next few yrs than Juventus do.Its a realistic to come to that conclusion.

- - - Updated - - -

It's realistic*

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
i think he wanted an extension, and bayern were willing to give him that, we prolly saw an opportunity to pry gotze off their hands, but still im sure we are missing a lot of the details, im just against the suggestion that vidal WANTED to leave out of nowhere.
That bothers me as well.

- - - Updated - - -

True and it hurts that we did not take advantage of that.
So true.

Bianconero90

Aug 31, 2012
I am not so sure about Bayern.

Their players are getting old: Lahm, Alonso, Ribery, Robben are all over 30 while we are building a young team.

Surely economically they are a level above us but Im not sure if they will have success in Europe the coming years.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

That is my whole point, why couldn't we present him a chance that we could win the CL?

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
Because Marotta sold him with a a speed of the light.That's why.
If a potential buyer doesn't know who Vidal is then that is not a serious buyer at all.
Ogbona a back up?True,a very bad back up who made a light jogging always which cost us points.
I will repeat this for the last time.I don't complain about Beppe and Paratici.Actually I think that they do their job very good.No one is mentioning here Paratici a quiet man who done almost all deals and all glory goes to Marotta but okay they work as a team.Saying that, that doesn't mean that I can't criticize them.Or it is forbidden by the rules of Beppe fans?
It's not because my avatar really but you can't compare Beppe to Moggi.At least not at the moment.
Zidane's transfer 14 years till now is still among 10 biggest maybe in the first 5.
That 71 million are like 150 now. Ronaldo's transfer surpass Zidane's I think 8-9 years after.Does this fact tell you something?
After selling Zidane we bought Gigi,Nedved and Thuram.Three champions.Salas was a must buy package in order to convince Lazio to let Nedved go.
Not to mention that transfer when we get Cannavaro and gave Inter our third goalkeeper.How many lols shall I put now?A Ballon D'or winner.Not to mention Ibrahimovic,
Mutu also.If I continue the list will last three pages.
Again Beppe is doing an excellent job but to reach Moggi it will take some time .
But criticizing is something very natural.
When he get someone for bargain then we all praise him but when he sold Vidal under price then nobody has right to criticize him.Absurd.
Let's see what he will do with that 37 mil. and selling Vidal was not needed at all.At all.
Interisting discussion :)

everybody know vidal just worth 40 million euro.
and now, the deal is not officialy finish.
there are many probaiblities when deal is not official.
vidal can even stay with juventus
so another club can bid him if the club has interest in vidal and want to pay juventus more than bayern do.
but why there is no club to come to Juventus for offering more transfer fee?
madrid, munchen, MU, Chelsea can easily outbid bayern munchen offer if they want
but they do not come. :boh:

i do not need to know your avatar to compare between moggi and marotta.
Fact? yes, fact about juventus at moggi era was still number 2 richest club of the world l and juventus name still clear from calciopoli bastard.
It is different world between moggi and marotta.
People know the fact, but they do not want to understand marotta/juventus situation
people want marotta do what moggi did ( land WC player not just prospect ).
if not, they criticize marotta every year.
is it fair?

salas? we bought for 25 million euros and left for free :lol:
25 million in moggi era was so so big.

ogbonna was important when our starter injured. he start, he give his contribution.
i admit he had some bad match, but you should admit that he had some good matches too.
and at least we stiil seld him for good amount.

do you think critizing marotta every year after he is important part in last 4 seasons is very natural? :lol:
is there nobody who criticize marotta? you did that :lol:

again, It is just juventini who rate vidal that highly.
vidal's ability is difficult to see.
there is no one who offer vidal more than bayern. it is fact.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)