Arturo Vidal (55 Viewers)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Vidal asked for the transfer. Called it. Like a few others.

No way Juve just offered him for sale so cheap. He wanted out. So much for "Bleeding juventus" or whatever the fuck he said this spring and last year and shit.

He was just like any other player here. Thanks for your time and your efforts, doesn't believe we can win a CL trophy, off to get that in Germany.

#imnotbitter

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I hope je flops hard,and yes I don't give a fuck about him,never was one of my favourite players , I hope he flops ,he annoyed me when season started ,we still started him even Pereyra was doing better , and he wanted to leave .

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Well i dont agree.

He started average but found his defensive game back. Not his offence tho.
But i never really cared about that
I agree and it was just a matter of time his offensive game was to get back because that one injury/surgery he had will eventually recover. It's really pointless arguing actually, we are all going in circles and intentionally leaving out parts just to win.

Rufio

Nov 24, 2012
You keep talking about who wanted out first like it would mean something in the end when it comes to business...it does not

Now I hope the hate/bashing campaign stops right here and appreciate what the player brought to the team regardless of your fellings, cuz the butthurtness is showing and looks pathetic as fuck.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
I hope je flops hard,and yes I don't give a $#@! about him,never was one of my favourite players , I hope he flops ,he annoyed me when season started ,we still started him even Pereyra was doing better , and he wanted to leave .
hoping him to flop actually sounds tempting. but what i really hope is to play against him and defeat him so hard that he looks like a joke, wish i predict.

- - - Updated - - -

You keep talking about who wanted out first like it would mean something in the end when it comes to business...it does not

Now I hope the hate/bashing campaign stops right here and appreciate what the player brought to the team regardless of your fellings, cuz the butthurtness is showing and looks pathetic as $#@!.
who should be grateful for who ?! players come and go. if he leaves us because he wants to, then fuck him. we will always be the great juventus. nothing will change.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I honestly cant see how a player carrying the juventus spirit, can fit into a impotent tiki taki team.
to be fair.
vidal is exactly the player they were missing. quick, physical and most important: grinta.
they simply did not have someone like vidal...pep playing
lahm, alaba and even müller at CM sometimes...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
to be fair.
vidal is exactly the player they were missing. quick, physical and most important: grinta.
they simply did not have someone like vidal...pep playing
lahm, alaba and even müller at CM sometimes...
True and it hurts that we did not take advantage of that.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
He will fit and do great unfortunately.
He won't. He will flop hard and I'll be happy.

Btw, it's obvious he wanted to leave. I refuse to accept that our board is so stupid they let go of one of their most important players (given the price, which although perhaps justified, was not tempting at all).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The right move for Vidal and the right move for Juve, so stop sulking my dears.
Indeed, it allways makes me smile to see your username, and be reminded how bad it can truly get and how far off we are from such shititude, makes me even appriciate the down pour moments like this past week has been.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Indeed, it allways makes me smile to see your username, and be reminded how bad it can truly get and how far off we are from such shititude, makes me even appriciate the down pour moments like this past week has been.
Well, he kinda know all about having an old team on high wages bankrupting you tbh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)