Arturo Vidal (44 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
The team we have now is Allegri's. The formation will not be a makeshift from Conte's team anymore. This season is going to be very interesting.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I don't know why people think we didn't get maximum value for Vidal? We sold him for cheap, yes, but I can't believe that Marotta didn't want to sell him for more money. Also we value him far more than he is worth in reality. Last season when he was at his peak his worth was around 50m, and now after shaky season it's 40m. Also how many do you remember all the prices that were mentioned for him, and we all laughed at them, well it seems they were right. And another thing, looking at the comments outside our fan base, many people don't rate Vidal so much, and we do because he won our hearts and he represents true Juve grinta.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Interisting discussion :)

everybody know vidal just worth 40 million euro.
and now, the deal is not officialy finish.
there are many probaiblities when deal is not official.
vidal can even stay with juventus
so another club can bid him if the club has interest in vidal and want to pay juventus more than bayern do.
but why there is no club to come to Juventus for offering more transfer fee?
madrid, munchen, MU, Chelsea can easily outbid bayern munchen offer if they want
but they do not come. :boh:

i do not need to know your avatar to compare between moggi and marotta.
Fact? yes, fact about juventus at moggi era was still number 2 richest club of the world l and juventus name still clear from calciopoli bastard.
It is different world between moggi and marotta.
People know the fact, but they do not want to understand marotta/juventus situation
people want marotta do what moggi did ( land WC player not just prospect ).
if not, they criticize marotta every year.
is it fair?

salas? we bought for 25 million euros and left for free :lol:
25 million in moggi era was so so big.

ogbonna was important when our starter injured. he start, he give his contribution.
i admit he had some bad match, but you should admit that he had some good matches too.
and at least we stiil seld him for good amount.

do you think critizing marotta every year after he is important part in last 4 seasons is very natural? :lol:
is there nobody who criticize marotta? you did that :lol:

again, It is just juventini who rate vidal that highly.
vidal's ability is difficult to see.
there is no one who offer vidal more than bayern. it is fact.
Did you really read my post or you just write same things all over again by giving plenty lols?
I repeated that I respect Beppe and Paratici and that they do good job.How many time shall I repeat that?That doesn't mean that they shouldn't be criticized when they deserved.
Just a plain support whatever they do isn't good for them,Juve and us, fans.
Again speculations like"Everybody knows Vidal is worth 40 mil?Who are they everybody?And by what standards you came to this conclusion?Market analysis?By the way you write I can also write that everybody knows that Vidal is worth 50m. at least.I repeat there weren't any bidding war because Marota,although there isn't sealed and dusted contract, sell Vidal ultra quick.Because Bayern are so stupid they give him a 5 year contract.That's a proof how highly they admire him.
Why you are mentioning only Salas?
What about Gigi,Nedved,Thuram,Viera,Emerson,Zambrotta,Ibrahimovic,Chiellini,Camoranesi,Mutu,Trezeguet?Shall I continue?Do you know that in WC final 2006 year between Italy-France from 22 players 9 were from Juve playing for both teams?And you compare Marotta to Moggi?How many lols shall I put now? 1000?
We will see ,first how he will spend this 37 mil and the money from Pogba(when time will come I hope that time never comes) in order just to think about comparing him to Moggi.

We have the best sponsorship deal back then in the world.TAM oil. 25 mil per season that time.That's was bigger than MU deals and others.
You are calling Moggi a calciopolli bastard eh?Are you an Inter fan?
Why then we count that 2 revoked titles ?And they didn't give that one title because of a statute of limitations which proofs that we are clean from that scandal.Why we are running a civil case demanding a 430 mil in damages?

I am not criticizing Marotta neither often nor every year.But this deal is bad from every angle you watched .And I express my opinion on that.When he does a good signing I praise him but that is so normal and nobody bother ,now, nobody can criticize him.No ,I will always praise him for good deals and criticize him for bad deals .As simple as that.And this is a bad deal.And Vidal is gone.We lost the player and for little amount of money.I don't buy that knee injury "problem" . Because if right we must immediately sell Asa because he had a knee surgery too and don't bring Khedira because he was out for almost an year.I know Khedira is free transfer.
No one is untouchable .Marotta included.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
Just realized that arguably THE three icons of the Juve resurrection under Conte all left this summer: Vidal, Pirlo, and Tevez.
new cycle :agree: ^^
i wouldn´t put tevez in there tbh. he only played 1 season under conte and had his best season with allegri.
for me, the sex bomb in your avatar should be mentioned as well :).

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
If Pirlo isn't in legend, Vidal definitely shouldn't go there. At least for now, maybe he will stay after all.
Look again, Pirlo's in the legends section ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I am not so sure about Bayern.

Their players are getting old: Lahm, Alonso, Ribery, Robben are all over 30 while we are building a young team.

Surely economically they are a level above us but Im not sure if they will have success in Europe the coming years.
[JCK]Don't worry, we'll gift them our best players to even things out again.[/JCK]

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
That is my whole point, why couldn't we present him a chance that we could win the CL?
If my opinion means anything, I think that he probably viewed it, and if that is the case, then he is correct, that it would take another couple of years of European success and economic turnover for Juve to be where Bayern is NOW.

We could be very well on our way to the type of financial independence that Bayern has, but we are not there yet. And being in the prime of his career, for the chance to go to the club that he probably wanted to go to in the first place, was an opportunity that he saw as one to take now.

- - - Updated - - -

It was €62m for Sterling.

20 year old super-hyped English forward, flair, fancy and speed, from 'big' PL club to PL oil money club, drawn-out transfer, 20% sell-on clause to former club.

Basically an identical set of circumstances.
And a 20 year old who has been the apple of the EPL's eye since he broke into the first team at the age of 17.

They are as opposite of circumstances as you can get. Kudos for Liverpool for suckering Man City into paying that much for him, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)