Arturo Vidal (42 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
We relied on Vidal who had an abysmal season and was close to win the treble.

I'm sure we'll be fine.
Woah, abysmal season?

Exaggeration much? Ya, definitely not as good as he usually was, he obviously lost a bit of sharpness due to injury, so by his high standards it definitely was not a top season. But he still had a good season, and was still one of the best midfielders in Europe.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Woah, abysmal season?

Exaggeration much? Ya, definitely not as good as he usually was, he obviously lost a bit of sharpness due to injury, so by his high standards it definitely was not a top season. But he still had a good season, and was still one of the best midfielders in Europe.
@DelPiero84

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Woah, abysmal season?

This makes an argument against the selling which should never be repeated by true fans of the club.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He'll say that he was happy to stay at Juve but they accepted an offer from Bayern and it was a big club so he made the move to win things and work with Guardiola.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
No, we decided to get rid of him against his will, in order for us to weaken our team and piss off the true fans.
I think some people at Juventus were not sure whether or not Vidal is going to perform well over the next couple of years. His physical fitness has deteriorated somewhat and one might get the impression that's because he's a satisfied star player who might have less interest in working hard. His partying at the beginning of this season and during the Copa America does not help in that regard.

While he's only 28 and still has a good couple of years in him, he will now have to work slightly harder to keep his impressive physique. We are all 100% sure Marchisio is going to do just that, but I can imagine that there are doubts regarding Vidal.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I think some people at Juventus were not sure whether or not Vidal is going to perform well over the next couple of years. His physical fitness has deteriorated somewhat and one might get the impression that's because he's a satisfied star player who might have less interest in working hard. His partying at the beginning of this season and during the Copa America does not help in that regard.

While he's only 28 and still has a good couple of years in him, he will now have to work slightly harder to keep his impressive physique. We are all 100% sure Marchisio is going to do just that, but I can imagine that there are doubts regarding Vidal.
they could have made Nedved his personal trainer...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
This makes an argument against the selling which should never be repeated by true fans of the club.
Still, even Marotta fans(which I presume is who you're referring to) don't need to be revisionists about Vidal's form now. I mean even if he had a great season, if he actually asked to leave, then would anyone really hold it against Moratta that he let him go?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Man, I feel so awful when a joke isn't funny. It's like they tried and you want to give them credit for it and laugh, but instead you just want to cry at the futility of existence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)