Arturo Vidal (7 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We ourselves paid 32 + 8 for Dybala.

Benteke, Schneiderlin, Kondogbia, Martinez.

I mean, I could go on and on. Too many inferior players sold by a similar amount.

And it's not only done transfers. It's the current context. Money has exploded in EPL and we didn't take advantage of it. The guy is taylor made for EPL, they would cover him with gold.

I think it's very obvious that British teams would line up to make bids for him. His price would definitely go somewhere around 50/55M of guaranteed money, rising to 60M total. We got 37M guaranteed.
And if he didn't want to go to England but just Bayern your theory falls flat on its face. BTW I don't judge player values based on what 'random other player' went for, it doesn't work like that, there are many other considerations; position, nationality, age, willingness, contract length, clauses, how stupid the buying club are. For example Liverpool have to giev QPR £9m of their fee.

Anyway, thanks for everything Re Arturo! Can't say I will wish him much luck at a team like Bayern, but he was great for us.

:juventus:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Will miss him so much! Guess I have to watch a couple of BM games this year...
:lol: as if..

- - - Updated - - -

And if he didn't want to go to England but just Bayern your theory falls flat on its face. BTW I don't judge player values based on what 'random other player' went for, it doesn't work like that, there are many other considerations; position, nationality, age, willingness, contract length, clauses, how stupid the buying club are. For example Liverpool have to giev QPR £9m of their fee.

Anyway, thanks for everything Re Arturo! Can't say I will wish him much luck at a team like Bayern, but he was great for us.

:juventus:

There are tens of factors at play when it comes to transfers. Marotta has shown great skill in getting very talented players to Juventus for free or for a ridiculously low price. I am sure that he got us as good a deal as anyone could have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)