Arturo Vidal (20 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
People expecting a special reason to sell Vidal will be frustrated. I don't think there's any, and if there is one, it won't come to public knowledge.

Marotta has always been straightforward about this. Not that I agree with it. But if a player wants, he can leave.

Vidal got offered almost 40% more than he makes at Juve. That's more than enough reason to want to leave.

He accepted the contract offer, his agent informed Juve.

Marotta decided not to fight his wish and did the sell, without having a new signing already aligned or shopping the guy on EPL where he'd get 10/15M more.

It's as simple as that.

And Marotta is doing the wrong thing here. He should shop him to EPL and hold any deal till he sets a good AM replacement. None of it was done, considering how quickly things developed.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I mean, you can understand Marotta's decision of sell the guy, considering he had a huge offer, contract was nearing an end, the guy is trouble out of the pitch, knee may be fucked up...

It's how it was done I don't agree with. And if you won't sell him the right way, better keep him.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Yep. Thinking with a cold head, it's OK to sell Vidal if he accepts contract offers from other teams.

But if you are going to do it, do it fucking straight. And selling him for 37M is proof enough to know Marotta did his shit wrong.

Unless he calls the deal off.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Yep. Thinking with a cold head, it's OK to sell Vidal if he accepts contract offers from other teams.

But if you are going to do it, do it fucking straight. And selling him for 37M is proof enough to know Marotta did his shit wrong.

Unless he calls the deal off.
I still think they were seriously entertaining uniteds offer last year but decided otherwise because of sudden changes in coaching staffs. Tomorrow will make things more clear in regards of vidal sale.

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
There is no EPL team who want him more than bayern.
If there were EPL team who want him and know his price just 37 million, they would make equal bid or higher bid.

Madrid and barcelona too.

Vidal is simply worth at least 50 million.
But EPL clubs have to much delusion to realize that.
That's the problem.

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
They are very nice for football shoes. I think the general worry was that you were going to wear them outside with Robe di Kappa sweatpants and a polo.
no i was not gonna wear it with that outfit :p :D and i tought i dident had to explain those were football shoes :p sorry for the spelling ...

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
No problem man.

Shame about him leaving as soon as you got the shoes tho.
yea i know :cry: but i dont care about the shoes , i like them and i will always like vidal ! but i really dont like that he is leaving us :( for me this is worse than zidane leaving us :cry: but hey they come and they go ... ma per sempre forza juve

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Before we accuse Vidal of anything, its time to wait untill we know more

Did he want to leave ? If so, what motivated him? How late did Marotta knew it ?
Did the board decide to ship him off ? How did he take it ? Then why was the price a bit low, and the deal struck so quickly instead of sort off auctionning it about ?

What we know is that apparently the sale has been done very fast and its actually completed but not signed since Marotta first wants to confirm the cam signing.
For me the low fee is kinda telling me that it was not planned, but thats filthy speculation of me.

We dont know nothing. We shouldnt assume anything. Respect Vidal and Marotta.

yes i am seriously gonna wear them when i play (Zaalvoetbal) indoor football??? calcio a 5?? i dont know how to say it in english buh :p and for football shoes i think they are nice

- - - Updated - - -

dank u aansteller :)

- - - Updated - - -

yea i know :cry:
Zaalvoetbal is called futsal iirc

Monster Zero

Mar 2, 2014
Believe me Vidal is one of my favorite players and I am going to miss him but I trust the management and I also trust in Kwadwo Asamoah.

This player is a beast in the midfield but has been played out of position for the sole reason that there wasn't anybody better to do the job.

Now that he's back healthy and Marotta trying to seal a deal for a natural LB; you can bet that Kojo is in their plans for this upcoming season.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
How come people say Vidal is done because of his knee but asamoah is not? He was injured much longer and we don't know how fit he is yet. Plus he didn't play as a cm for some years now .... It's not quite easy replacing the best b2b midfielder

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)