Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Beppe will be blamed for:

A.) Underselling Vidal by 30m
B.) Taking too long to close the Isco deal
C.) Turning Juve into a selling club.
D.) All of the above
Well Beppe cant be blamed for that simply because i see that happening in the future.Inferior finances mean there's a good chance of seeing that.

I do agree with you that we should see the sport as a business now.Even other bigger clubs regularly switch players in the space of 2-3 yrs.

Guess we should stop getting too much attached to our players especially the foreign ones.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well Beppe cant be blamed for that simply because i see that happening in the future.Inferior finances mean there's a good chance of seeing that.

I do agree with you that we should see the sport as a business now.Even other bigger clubs regularly switch players in the space of 2-3 yrs.

Guess we should stop getting too much attached to our players especially the foreign ones.
Sadly I think this will be our truth.

Unless we genuinuly turn into a final destination for international footballers (financial and sporting wise), we will be basically a rich man's udinese, because top rich clubs will always have better offers than us, and it is inmensely difficult to basically keeop top players just because for the love of juve.

The weakass league is heavily part to blame for this.

So yeah, we can win all we want, but the more we win, the more other clubs will come to snatch our players.

We will practically turn into the ultimate players haven to bigger things, because how stable and organized juventus is.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Sadly I think this will be our truth.

Unless we genuinuly turn into a final destination for international footballers (financial and sporting wise), we will be basically a rich man's udinese, because top rich clubs will always have better offers than us, and it is inmensely difficult to basically keeop top players just because for the love of juve.

The weakass league is heavily part to blame for this.

So yeah, we can win all we want, but the more we win, the more other clubs will come to snatch our players.

We will practically turn into the ultimate players haven to bigger things, because how stable and organized juventus is.
No i dont think we'll become a total selling club.

Realistically enough,at worst,i expect to see us atleast retain our Italian core atleast most of 'em.By the way,i do hope we have an Italian core going forward.But obviously we'll keep recycling with foreigners as its difficult to keep them long term.

As i said in the financial thread,we're the in-between club.Not elite nor a total seller.This will be our reality atleast for the next 3-4 years.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

:tup:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Still can't believe this is happening. But I suppose with Khedira for free and Marchisio now starting, we should be ok considering Vidal's performance level this past season. But we REALLY need a good CAM in order to not be taking a step back here. Come on Beppe, work your magic.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Beppe will be blamed for:

A.) Underselling Vidal by 30m
B.) Taking too long to close the Isco deal
C.) Turning Juve into a selling club.
D.) All of the above
we didnt sell rugani to Arsenal & we didnt sell pogba to barca and PSG & we didnt sell Bonucci to real
juve doesnt care selling if it happens again throughout the year perhaps a depth option if we sell a player like vidal, or a promising youngster

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
we didnt sell rugani to Arsenal & we didnt sell pogba to barca and PSG & we didnt sell Bonucci to real
juve doesnt care selling if it happens again throughout the year perhaps a depth option if we sell a player like vidal, or a promising youngster
it was sarcasm

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
My god im gonna miss This player! He has so much carisma and heart! He is the definition of our comeback to glory!

- he may not have played his best season, but he Allways plays with his heart!

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
why you are so emotional? :lol:
i do not say vidal is bad with this stat.
i do not say vidal should be sold with this stat.

with this stat, i want to say that we still competitive without vidal.
vidal is important, but juve already have players to replace him.
and beppe do everyting what he can to keep team competitive.

hope it turns well X.
:tup:

One does not simply crash a Ferrari without the consequences, yo.
:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)