Arturo Vidal (18 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
People needs to chill, he is just one player. As much as I love him, the club is whats the mosr important and I trust Marotta. Sometimes you need some new motivation after so many years of winning.
If you want new motivation by selling a pillar of your team when two other stalwarts just left the club, then you are not a big club in your own mind. You are a 10 euro club wanting to sit for appetisers through to desert. This is unforgivable.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We did not just sell Vidal overnight. Just like we didnt get Aguero over night, and didnt sell Pogba to Barcelona on an evening, and didnt sell Vidal to manchester last season
Yeah .We won't sell him overnight.Tommorow we will.So of mighty Beppe.So of empty phrases "we are not a selling" club.No,we are a giving away club,And who we will get ?Fucking chicken head Quadrado?So dissapointed.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
if you're selling a superstar like Vidal then buy somebody like Götze or Isco to prove you're moving the team forward. None of the Cuadrado BS.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
If you want new motivation by selling a pillar of your team when two other stalwarts just left the club, then you are not a big club in your own mind. You are a 10 euro club wanting to sit for appetisers through to desert. This is unforgivable.
Boom

Check mate

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
ive seen ppl come and go in this club..icons and special players alike...it happens..we survive..we move on..we deal with it. all the talk of us not being a big club i would agree just by hearing how some fans on here ready to slit their throats

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Beppe got his eye on something. That's why this is escalating so quickly. Believe in the Bepps :tup:
Yeah sure.Inter buys fucking Kondogbia for 40 mil.and we are selling Vifdal for the same price.Oh I forget "we are not a selling club".A club that gives players for free.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Probably he didn't quite requested.

They probably approached his manager, offered huge salaries, Vidal gave his OK, he accepted the offer, informed Juventus.

I don't think he would express his wish to leave.

Anyway, it looks like the wrong approach from Marotta. Let's wait

6.5m is hardly a big salary Pedro. He's just getting paid a bit more. Vidal has tattoos of Juve on his arm, do you think he would leave for a 2m euro increment? A player who wanted to finish his career at the club before crashing his Ferrarri during the Copa. The only explanation I can find at this point is that Juve have taken a stand against his recent off field antics and his ticking timebomb act in the CL final to deem him a bit of a hothead who didn't fit our mentality. As hard as it is to believe because he fuckig epitomised it for 5 years. Fuck. This transfer hurts me more than any other in recent memory. Gutted. Just absolutely gutted.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
People need to get over themselves.

We have sold far better and more important players than Arturo Vidal.

The fact is that it's the right time to sell him. His style of play means he will only decline further from here on out and his value will plummet with it. Edgar Davids was done aged 30 and we eventually let him go for free and we bought a 29 year old Vieira who was past his prime. Box to box midfielders have a very short shelf life and Vidal doesn't have the intelligence to modify his game when his dynamism goes.

In saying that, we should be aiming for at least 45m at a minimum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)