Arturo Vidal (171 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
If you want new motivation by selling a pillar of your team when two other stalwarts just left the club, then you are not a big club in your own mind. You are a 10 euro club wanting to sit for appetisers through to desert. This is unforgivable.
Well I have toadd one thing, I will be really disappointed if it is Cuardado for the Vidal money, but if we buy someone like Isco, Gotze, Mata or Silva for example then im fine

Buy on AliExpress.com

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
6.5m is hardly a big salary Pedro. He's just getting paid a bit more. Vidal has tattoos of Juve on his arm, do you think he would leave for a 2m euro increment? A player who wanted to finish his career at the club before crashing his Ferrarri during the Copa. The only explanation I can find at this point is that Juve have taken a stand against his recent off field antics and his ticking timebomb act in the CL final to deem him a bit of a hothead who didn't fit our mentality. As hard as it is to believe because he $#@!ig epitomised it for 5 years. $#@!. This transfer hurts me more than any other in recent memory. Gutted. Just absolutely gutted.
You are probably right.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
People need to get over themselves.

We have sold far better and more important players than Arturo Vidal.

The fact is that it's the right time to sell him. His style of play means he will only decline further from here on out and his value will plummet with it. Edgar Davids was done aged 30 and we eventually let him go for free and we bought a 29 year old Vieira who was past his prime. Box to box midfielders have a very short shelf life and Vidal doesn't have the intelligence to modify his game when his dynamism goes.

In saying that, we should be aiming for at least 45m at a minimum.
such as?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
6.5m is hardly a big salary Pedro. He's just getting paid a bit more. Vidal has tattoos of Juve on his arm, do you think he would leave for a 2m euro increment? A player who wanted to finish his career at the club before crashing his Ferrarri during the Copa. The only explanation I can find at this point is that Juve have taken a stand against his recent off field antics and his ticking timebomb act in the CL final to deem him a bit of a hothead who didn't fit our mentality. As hard as it is to believe because he fuckig epitomised it for 5 years. Fuck. This transfer hurts me more than any other in recent memory. Gutted. Just absolutely gutted.
Thats alot of speculation right here

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Rumours?

This is a done deal as it gets.

But yes this retarded, beppe couldn't be more retarted even if he wanted.

Now I get Laporta's complete lack of respect towards us for Pogba when he says that he will deal with Raiola like we don't have a say at all, but apparently he is right.

They are treating us like an open shop, a small time club who buys low and tries to sell high but fails the moment a clubs comes knocking.

I kinda lost all hope in this club to be a force in Europe constantly.
I agree every word.Wait until elections at Barca on July 19-th .After that we will be like a second hand open shop.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Thats alot of speculation right here
Can you find a rationale explanation to this deal? I surely can't. The team was dealing well with the lost off Tevez and Pirlo with maybe a player or two to fill to complete the roster. Is there a better explanation for selling this player? This guy of all people? If you're so fucking broke and have to buy a motherfucking AM, sell the player who is going to be sold next season anyways. Why sell a player who is going to fucking run his heart for you till he has nothing left to give?

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
6.5m is hardly a big salary Pedro. He's just getting paid a bit more. Vidal has tattoos of Juve on his arm, do you think he would leave for a 2m euro increment? A player who wanted to finish his career at the club before crashing his Ferrarri during the Copa. The only explanation I can find at this point is that Juve have taken a stand against his recent off field antics and his ticking timebomb act in the CL final to deem him a bit of a hothead who didn't fit our mentality. As hard as it is to believe because he fuckig epitomised it for 5 years. Fuck. This transfer hurts me more than any other in recent memory. Gutted. Just absolutely gutted.
This is probably the most logical reason.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 166)