Arturo Vidal (174 Viewers)

Mar 10, 2009
So what's the point of contracts?

We are Regina now? Player wants to leave and everything is okay?

Our best player for 40mln in an inflated market?

This

Man Utd managed to keep Rooney despite claiming twice that he wanted to leave.

We've just reached the CL final, and we're selling our best player for penuts? Doesn't make sense, this really is a small club mentality.

I real hope all this is just rumours, nothing makes sense

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I've been thinking this over and over and over, and I came to the conclusion that we're better off with him because if he stays, it is very likely that Allegri will play him in the AM position and it really doesn't suit him plus the injuries and $#@!. He hasn't been the same since that serious injury. Now if we manage to sell Nando and add Ogbonna's sale money, we got a huge stash ready to be splashed on a mother$#@! world class AM and it would be a bonus if we somehow manage to Alex Sandro this summer... I know most of you won't agree with this but that's my two cents.
:facepalm2:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Marotta cant just go out and say "we dont sell unless they want out"

and then go "lol we sold vidal 35 mil and he didnt ask for it"

So he wont.

Note that we used to complain Marotta was too open and honest about his transfers in the media.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I agree. I don't care if he requested to leave. He can request, not demand. If the money isn't right for Juventus there's no deal, let his agent work for a better offer, start a bidding war, I don't care.

This is not how a big club proceeds.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
i challenge any of the people who say that he wants out to produce on piece of direct evidence to that effect(no, marotta saying a month ago that we dont sell our stars is circumstantial not direct), otherwise i think we all heard your speculations long enough

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
This

Man Utd managed to keep Rooney despite claiming twice that he wanted to leave.

We've just reached the CL final, and we're selling our best player for penuts? Doesn't make sense, this really is a small club mentality.

I real hope all this is just rumours, nothing makes sense
Rumours?

This is a done deal as it gets.

But yes this retarded, beppe couldn't be more retarted even if he wanted.

Now I get Laporta's complete lack of respect towards us for Pogba when he says that he will deal with Raiola like we don't have a say at all, but apparently he is right.

They are treating us like an open shop, a small time club who buys low and tries to sell high but fails the moment a clubs comes knocking.

I kinda lost all hope in this club to be a force in Europe constantly.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
People needs to chill, he is just one player. As much as I love him, the club is whats the mosr important and I trust Marotta. Sometimes you need some new motivation after so many years of winning.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
i challenge any of the people who say that he wants out to produce on piece of direct evidence to that effect(no, marotta saying a month ago that we dont sell our stars is circumstantial not direct), otherwise i think we all heard your speculations long enough
Probably he didn't quite requested.

They probably approached his manager, offered huge salaries, Vidal gave his OK, he accepted the offer, informed Juventus.

I don't think he would express his wish to leave.

Anyway, it looks like the wrong approach from Marotta. Let's wait

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Saying that our management accepted the first club to offer 35 mil and immediatly bend ove and accept it, is also speculation at this point...

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
People needs to chill, he is just one player. As much as I love him, the club is whats the mosr important and I trust Marotta. Sometimes you need some new motivation after so many years of winning.
What the fuck have we won? Serie A? If that is where the motivation stops with these players, then get all of them the fuck out. this is JUVE ffs!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 168)