Arturo Vidal (26 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
What a character. He was already on a yellow and then missed a PK. Most players would have gone crazy and possibly get carded off. What did this guy do? He ran like he was on drugs to make up for his mistake. It was an absolute joy seeing that from him. I love that about players. Mentality of champions.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
What a character. He was already on a yellow and then missed a PK. Most players would have gone crazy and possibly get carded off. What did this guy do? He ran like he was on drugs to make up for his mistake. It was an absolute joy seeing that from him. I love that about players. Mentality of champions.
:tup:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
This is absolutely fucking true. Can't say I wasnt frustrated and didnt want to shoot myself in the face when he missed, but I also noticed the stuff you described in this post. I just love this dude. Wasn't his best game technically, in fact it was far from it, but he knows it and then just decides to make the most of the situation. He's like "fuck it, if I can't play football tonight, at least I'm gonna work harder than everybody on the field." You just gotta love that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)