Arturo Vidal (18 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
@RedCafe guests

Are you entertained? Now run away to that little rainy place of yours and stay put, as this mofo is staying here for life. :wink:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Juventino[RUS];4606976 said:
oh and his guitar sessions :lol:
:lol:

Now that you mentioned it, I wonder how a Juventuz rock band would look like and how would we call it.
My suggestion is The Tuz IQs (Tuz Aykyus, it even rhymes), and it would look like this:

Juventino[RUS] - lead and backing vocals
Turk_Bianconero - drums
Badass Vidal - keyboards
Bezzy - saxophone
AndreaCristiano - bass guitar
Zacheryah - guitars

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:lol:

Now that you mentioned it, I wonder how a Juventuz rock band would look like and how would we call it.
My suggestion is The Tuz IQs (Tuz Aykyus, it even rhymes), and it would look like this:

Juventino[RUS] - rapper
Turk_Bianconero - drums
Badass Vidal - flute (bitch loves blowing)
Bezzy - xylophone
ZoSo - Lead guitarist (insert frog ZoSo playing guitar gif)
Zacheryah - vocals (with red wig, think jennifer hudson voice)
Fixed

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I just paid a visit to Redcafe and maaan the delusion there :lol2:

If any of you red ass red face small dick pea brain mutant monkeys is reading this (which you are) know this, Vidal's not leaving and this isnt a fanboy speaking. But if he does leave he will go to Real Madrid or Barca because your midtable whore house dont have the appeal or CL or hot players wifes or enough money or fat ferguson or more cash than the other suitors to take Vidal. Dont do this to yourself, dont lie to each other and yourselves thinking King Arturo will join you.

The closest you will get to watching Vidal in Manchester is at Manchester City where he will go hard lubeless anal on you guys and you will wish he was never born.

Have fun, increase Rooney's wages. He deserves it, i hear he's leaving the buddha path england team apparently follows in football (not cheating,diving) Extend his contract and it will be like a new WC signing for you guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)