Arturo Vidal (19 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
hahaha, he cant even make a profit, not even by selling Vidal!!!
You do realise 15 is still a lot for a 28 year old with shot knees and ugly hairstyle.

I love vidal but i have to defend marotta here, we paid 15 mil for vidal and after using him for 3 year we are selling him for no loss. Also leverkusen deserves that money because they helped vidal develop into the player he is.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
WΏΏdy?;4607112 said:
You do realise 15 is still a lot for a 28 year old with shot knees and ugly hairstyle.

I love vidal but i have to defend marotta here, we paid 15 mil for vidal and after using him for 3 year we are selling him for no loss. Also leverkusen deserves that money because they helped vidal develop into the player he is.
2.1 on the Trollrichter-scale.

Fail.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
You are the only one believing it here. You fell for it rather foolishly earlier today.
i believing it because of the chatter I hear, plus some statements he's made and the fact that now other outlets are reporting some of the chatter I am hearing. There is a lot of smoke for a false fire is all I'm saying. this so called rumor is starting to have some legs

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Man... Beppe is fucking ruining us FFS. He got lucky when he managed to buy Vidal and with the help of Conte, we managed to get him to world class level. Now this same fuckster is selling him to United for peanuts. I swear to God, this guy can't sell for shit. As long as he remains here, we will remain a second tier team.

Stop fucking making fun of the messengers here. They are just posting news and facts unlike you miserable bastards who have nothing better to do in real life than trying to make fun of good people. You should all feel ashamed of yourself. You know who you are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)