Arturo Vidal (26 Viewers)

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Man... Beppe is fucking ruining us FFS. He got lucky when he managed to buy Vidal and with the help of Conte, we managed to get him to world class level. Now this same fuckster is selling him to United for peanuts. I swear to God, this guy can't sell for shit. As long as he remains here, we will remain a second tier team.

Stop fucking making fun of the messengers here. They are just posting news and facts unlike you miserable bastards who have nothing better to do in real life than trying to make fun of good people. You should all feel ashamed of yourself. You know who you are.
We all good people here man.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 10, 2009
Tells you a lot about the state of our team when a player leaves us after being "champions" for the last 3 years to a team who just finished 8th in their league.

As I kept warning winning Serie A won't cut it out for the best players anymore, the flop in the CL has cost us dearly. Sure Man Utd aren't in the CL this year, but they're building a squad to challenge for a respectable league, and they will all most certainly be up their in the CL in no time.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
For 40 mil pounds.... I would sell in an instant.

Yes he is our champion, but we need to look into the future and for that we need MONEY NOW.

By building now and buying youngsters, soon enought we will be bck to our former prime and compete with the top clubs of the world once again. Sacrifices must be made.

ManU is not in the CL so we wil not have to endure the pain of facing Vidal for atleast a year.... so is enought time for us to digest his loss.

Mar 10, 2009
For 40 mil pounds.... I would sell in an instant.

Yes he is our champion, but we need to look into the future and for that we need MONEY NOW.

By building now and buying youngsters, soon enought we will be bck to our former prime and compete with the top clubs of the world once again. Sacrifices must be made.
40 million is not all that compared to the modern day market, besides Vidal is neither "old" and we already have arguably the best young talent in world football

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
40 million is not all that compared to the modern day market, besides Vidal is neither "old" and we already have arguably the best young talent in world football
But we are poor!

And lets be sincere, he will look so fucking good rocking the United uniform. I hate to admit it.

Mar 10, 2009
But we are poor!

And lets be sincere, he will look so $#@!ing good rocking the United uniform. I hate to admit it.
The insult isn't so much that we are selling, it's so much the team who we're selling him to. Liverpool are reportedly selling Saurez to Barcelona, and had we sold him to either Real or Barcelona then that would have been understandable. But Man Utd? A team which finished 8th? What sort of message does this give to the current players. If this does go through then I think it's fair to say that we're not a top club anymore

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The insult isn't so much that we are selling, it's so much the team who we're selling him to. Liverpool are reportedly selling Saurez to Barcelona, and had we sold him to either Real or Barcelona then that would have been understandable. But Man Utd? A team which finished 8th? What sort of message does this give to the current players. If this does go through then I think it's fair to say that we're not a top club anymore
but it was his dream to play at the Old Trafford

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)