Arturo Vidal (28 Viewers)

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
you probably dont know, but they already signed Herrera and Shaw (apart from Vidal and Sanchez) and are looking to add Hummels, Mangala, Cuadrado.

De Gea

Cuadrado - Mangala - Hummels - Shaw

Herrera - Kroos

Sanchez - Vidal - James

RVP - Rooney

:tuttosport: Van Gaal will make wonders with a team like this
How many different teams do you support?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
All you crybabies, and delusional duffers, just Shutup! just remember in life everything is replaceable! and this only a Football player, when he leaves somebody else will take over, i have no doubt. you wanna change loyalties, you wanna cry about it or whatever take a grip of yourself, and act up! don't be bitching about like young girl! if anything grab a snickers, relax, and watch as it all folds out...
Fuck Juventus when this transfer goes through. I'm done.

EPL all the way baby. Where the big boys play.

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
im serously thinking about supporting United now. Vidal AND Sanchez :tuttosport:
outside Italy i don't think, that i've hated a club more then United, and they end up taking one of our best players to a cut price, seriously this was a club that strived to be like Juventus and built their DNA after ours, and now they are treating us as a little kid!

I for my self can never cheer for a team over Juve, sure one can admire a team, for their players and style of play, but maybe i'm more oldscool, once a crush always a crush :D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Who could blame you. The lack of ambition we seemed to be showing is disgusting.
seriously, the glory days of this club are over. we show provincial mentality with this move and the lack of ambition to copete. its just a matter of time before Roma overtakes us. they even beat us on the transfer window, what else to expect from this club. im joining the United community before the deals are official and someone calls me a glory hunter afterwards. you all should do the same

GLORY GLORY MAN UNIITEED :scarf:

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4606959 said:
don't start it or you will finish bad
what am i starting?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)