Arturo Vidal (50 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Check ZoSo's signature.

I was thinking if we can get something else out of this deal. And when I say "something", I mean Tom Cleverley. Carrick is impossible, but we might have a chance for Tommy. Brilliant footballer. Younger and faster than Vidal. Perhaps if we get him and the other serie A teams start buying fast players, the Italian league won't be so much behind the English.
Just saw his sig then. Lol wow. Can't believe Mirko went there! Crazy Montenegrin! But I'll miss him :cry:

I suggested Tom Cleverly too. Actually, I think we should ask Badass and Andrea if they have any lines of enquiry into that interesting young prospect?

Apr 29, 2006
Fellaini wont be that bad either. we get one good crosser on each side, play Llorente and Fellaini upfront and make full use of the 3-5-2 :tuttosport:
No need really. Just pass Fellaini the ball, he takes care of everything else by himself. His last hundred goals were scored by dribbling no less than 15 people each time, including at least 5 of his teammates and twice the goalkeeper.
When Messi goes to bed he sleeps with a poster of Fellaini too.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Just saw his sig then. Lol wow. Can't believe Mirko went there! Crazy Montenegrin! But I'll miss him :cry:

I suggested Tom Cleverly too. Actually, I think we should ask Badass and Andrea if they have any lines of enquiry into that interesting young prospect?
we sold them an injury prone Vidal and get their biggest prospect in return? dont fuck with me, Manchester aint that stupid

such class :tuttosport:

Lord Vader

Apr 26, 2012
No need really. Just pass Fellaini the ball, he takes care of everything else by himself. His last hundred goals were scored by dribbling no less than 15 people each time, including at least 5 of his teammates and twice the goalkeeper.
When Messi goes to bed he sleeps with a poster of Fellaini too.
:lol:
Thank you, I needed that in such a dark time.

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
Raiola will find a way. If not now, then in January for sure.
If Vidal really moves, it's gonna be a blessing for Pogba, he is gonna get more room, and more responsibility! i remember last year, he voiced that he was not playing in his preferred role. and knowing Raiola, he will not let Pogba leave this season, cause things just got real for him here!

Lord Vader

Apr 26, 2012
If Vidal really moves, it's gonna be a blessing for Pogba, he is gonna get more room, and more responsibility! i remember last year, he voiced that he was not playing in his preferred role. and knowing Raiola, he will not let Pogba leave this season, cause things just got real for him here!
Pogba already made a name for himself, now it's Raiola's time to shine and earn himself some £££

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)