Arturo Vidal (125 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
It's not just their new additions. It's also ours. They are hungrier and have a coach whose won with them before. We are changing too much and depending on too many variables to click. We have brought in close to 10 new players and not all of them are expected to hit the ground running, even though now they're going to have to. Khedira is going to offer nowhere close to what Vidal did in midfield. Dybala is going to have to grow the fuck up overnight. And a new AM will likely be adjusting to a new league and new team. Focal points of our team are all going to be adjusting with a a whole new mentality. Please don't believe otherwise. This Juve is not a scudetto guarantee till the players get some playing time together.
This saga is hilarious :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Jesus Christ I've never seen so many fair weather fans so concentrated in one place.

As soon as something snags the rainbows and candy cane forests you people crumble like a ginger bread house under attack by rogue fat kids from an obesity summer camp.

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
Jesus Christ I've never seen so many fair weather fans so concentrated in one place.

As soon as something snags the rainbows and candy cane forests you people crumble like a ginger bread house under attack by rogue fat kids from an obesity summer camp.
:lol:
I'm not happy that he's leaving/we're selling him...but Ill reserve full my full on judgement until I see who we sign afterwards. If his sale leads to an LB and #10...its probably a great move for us.
:agree:

As long as we get an established AM (and if possible a LB), I'm happy with that. Not players like Draxler or Cuadrado though. Otherwise I'd go on full meltdown.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Keep calm, we have marchisio. He will be the orchestrator, motivator and role model for the new look juventus. Having him in the deep lying playmaker role is enough to make every player look like they played for juve their whole life.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
See what exactly Baggio?

Everyone thought we were doomed to oblivion when Conte walked out and even worse when we signed Allegri. Remember? We were supposed to miss the CL and back to mid table mediocrity. At least that's what the experds here were not only predicting but guaranteeing would happen. I can pretty much guarantee you were one of the knee-jerking overreacting members here this time last year. So its no surprise the world comes full circle yet again 365 days later another big exit only THIS TIME is going to happen, right? THIS TIME our club takes 3 steps backwards after 1 big step forward.

Stop overreacting you narrow minded knee-jerking second class Juve fans. No player is bigger than the club let alone the other 10 players on the pitch. No one here knows shit, just like no one knew shit about Tevez leaving and the reasons behind it.

Watching this unfold is like watching a fourth grade class hear the principal on the loud speaker cancel recess because its raining. You would think life as we knew it was ending.

In the meantime, I'm going to sit back and enjoy this soap opera unfold with all of you fuckers playing a key role in the drama. Yep. Watching our club continue outpacing in pretty much every aspect the rest of Serie A and looking back this time next year or 2 years from now and bumping up some of these retarded posts will be a blast. You know why I'm going to enjoy it? Because football is made in cycles. We go up, we go down only to go up again.

4 titles and I lost count of how many records we broke and none of you have learned a fucking thing.

Spoiled brats IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and can the mods send an EVAC to Badass because he is probably on suicide watch.
I am going to break this down for you a little more simply.

A) Tevez and Pirlo left the club this season. Selling another pillar of the team in this season is not the brightest way forward.

B) Given the inevitability of a Pogba sale, Vidal is the player should have held on to seeing as he is also the one who has been more integral to the teams cause in the last four seasons here. Next year, when Pogba is gone we are building that midfield from scratch around Marchisio.

C) Even if it is the player who asked to be sold here, you don't go and undersell him, especially given that the AM you intend to replace him with is going to cost you a little more on top of revenue you generate.

D) A move like this does not suggest a big club mentality to buying teams and the players on the team as well. You hold on to your best players especially after you come out and say that you will be doing that.

So before you go out and call this knee jerking, look out for the meaning of the word. And don't come about here and tell me that shit happens in cycles. The cycle you are referring to is Tevez and Pirlo leaving. And bringing in new blood. Not selling a 28 year old player in his prime, who is integral to the cause and until a month ago had come out and said he wanted to see out his career at the club. That is not how you renew a cycle when you're aiming to win the CL.

I also fail to understand how it makes a bunch of fans spoiled brats to be against a sale that was absolutely not needed in the first place, while in everybody's own admittance, including Marrotta's, that the Mercato was done and dusted. Clearly, all the titles you're trying to keep a count of, in your mind are solely attributed to the work of the management exclusively. And probably Conte doesn't deserve any credit for it, because hey we won even after he left.

Things go up and down. But you don't bring it upon yourself where it's not needed, especially when you don't operate in certain market conditions, the way we do. Making shrewd moves without buying for big money. Everything is not about the management or the board being right.

Everything is about perspective. Get some, before you come out here and stereotype somebody's opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not happy that he's leaving/we're selling him...but Ill reserve full my full on judgement until I see who we sign afterwards. If his sale leads to an LB and #10...its probably a great move for us.
That is the likely outcome. Although 35m is not buying us both, only the AM. The Lb probably comes from the Llorente and Isla sales and becomes imperative coz it will mean moving Asa to midfield. And the AM to me should be no less than a Gotze or Isco. Anything less would be seriously underwhelming IMO.

Jun 6, 2015
See what exactly Baggio?

Everyone thought we were doomed to oblivion when Conte walked out and even worse when we signed Allegri. Remember? We were supposed to miss the CL and back to mid table mediocrity. At least that's what the experds here were not only predicting but guaranteeing would happen. I can pretty much guarantee you were one of the knee-jerking overreacting members here this time last year. So its no surprise the world comes full circle yet again 365 days later another big exit only THIS TIME is going to happen, right? THIS TIME our club takes 3 steps backwards after 1 big step forward.

Stop overreacting you narrow minded knee-jerking second class Juve fans. No player is bigger than the club let alone the other 10 players on the pitch. No one here knows $#@!, just like no one knew $#@! about Tevez leaving and the reasons behind it.

Watching this unfold is like watching a fourth grade class hear the principal on the loud speaker cancel recess because its raining. You would think life as we knew it was ending.

In the meantime, I'm going to sit back and enjoy this soap opera unfold with all of you $#@!ers playing a key role in the drama. Yep. Watching our club continue outpacing in pretty much every aspect the rest of Serie A and looking back this time next year or 2 years from now and bumping up some of these retarded posts will be a blast. You know why I'm going to enjoy it? Because football is made in cycles. We go up, we go down only to go up again.

4 titles and I lost count of how many records we broke and none of you have learned a $#@!ing thing.

Spoiled brats IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and can the mods send an EVAC to Badass because he is probably on suicide watch.
Agree with almost everything you just said. The Meltdown is surreal as it was last year with Conte.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
@baggio you've said for the past 3 seasons that we arent going to win the Scudetto. FFS, even without Pirlo/Vidal/Tevez we are (by far) the strongest team in Italy. It's really strange how much you underrate us, and how badly you overrated trash like Milan, Inter and Roma.

Jun 6, 2015
I think majority wants to see Veratti though they similar players i don't think its possible. The kid has openly denied Serie A. For an exact replacement, i would have been happy with Kondogbia as my first choice. Now that he is in Inter, i would like to have William Carvalho but knowing how Marotta works we definitely not gonna pay big money for potentials from other league
I think Carvalho also reported back from the U21s with a minor knee problem that will keep him out 2-3 months.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The one thing that comforts me...Vidal was out of form most of the season, and we nearly managed a treble. He (especially) wasnt great for us in the CL. Sure you can counter that by saying our best player in the CL was Tevez (which is true).. but I honestly think we've upgraded our overall attacking department.

In term of Vidal going, as we all know our midfield is still stacked. With a proper trequartista and an LB added to the starting 11, we'd be set. The key is how much we make off the sale. Anything under 40M is shocking tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)