Arturo Vidal (35 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
If this goes through,
Is it fair to say Juventus fans got trolled Milan mgmt style ?
I won't even trust their words anymore if it happens.
True.But,well Marotta put a deadline on Arturo till 16-th of July and Pogba July 30-th.When you watch that interview with Agnelli few weeks ago you will see that he basically says that everybody is on sale mentioning how they sold Zidane.I am so pissed off with the fact of selling Vidal and especially for this peanut money.And I don't buy that knee injury shit as a reason.He is fine.Just fine.

- - - Updated - - -

probably Pogba and Morata the same year. :scared:

Elkanns ::rambo::
They need funds to buy another cricket league.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Can't fucking believe this.

We're letting go of one of our best players and above all a player who can carry a team to victory with his aggressiveness, grinta, never die attitude. You can't pay enough money for that.

I don't like this, there's to much change in an already wining team.

We might be on the same path as Dortmund and Atletico. Accepting offers for our best players and bringing in those for whom we think will be our saviours and end up with nothing.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
So we are selling him for 35 mil :lol:

Bayern wanted Martinez, Martinez wanted Bayern and Athletic didn't want to sell, so Bayern paid the clause 45mil for a player who isn't near the Level of Vidal, yet we are settling for 35mil :wallbang:
Ultra true.But don't start that story because there are some members who will kill about Martinez qualities.It's not worth.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Can't $#@!ing believe this.

We're letting go of one of our best players and above all a player who can carry a team to victory with his aggressiveness, grinta, never die attitude. You can't pay enough money for that.

I don't like this, there's to much change in an already wining team.

We might be on the same way as Dortmund and Atletico. Accepting offers for our best players and bringing in those for whom we think will be our saviours and end up with nothing.

True

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
We won't win the scudetto this season. Too much chopping and changing, we are pretty much starting over in attack and now even in midfield. Inter has just as good a shot at the title now if not a more,

The last goodbye.

One of the dumbest moves in the history of the club and you can't see it. Wow.

Sturaro is not a coup. He will be no better or worse eventually than the likes of Blasi, Nocerino etc. the only hope here is Asa moves to the middle and beasts there, or at least offers a solid defensive output. Everything else is down the gutter.

Tevez was right. There was a big surprise coming our way :lol: Not much bigger than Vidal being sold.
Inter just add kondogbia to their sh*t team and you say they will get a shot to get scudetto? :lol:

Sturaro at 22 years old already become starter against real madrid.
He will show us his real potential.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Inter just add kondogbia to their sh*t team and you say they will get a shot to get scudetto?

Sturaro at 22 years old already become starter against real madrid.
He will show us his real potential.
One game doesn't mean anything. We been in that hype train with many of our previous flops. He got to bring his A game and rationalization more consistently, though i expect Marotta to hunt for another CM

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
If Vidal goes it will be interesting to see who we bring in for him.

I still think we will win the league but the other teams have probably got closer to us now with all this chopping and changing.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
We won't win the scudetto this season. Too much chopping and changing, we are pretty much starting over in attack and now even in midfield. Inter has just as good a shot at the title now if not a more,
Whaha. You must be joking? What new additions give them so much added quality to jump from being 8th to the scudetto?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Özil/Götze/Oscar/Isco

Otherwise the beppe thread will be put on fire the next few days.

A big name has to replaced by a big name.We can't keep going for prospects like Draxler anymore.Simple as.
Oscar would be underwhelming. I fully expect a Gotze here given that he has problems with his current club and that we just sold them our best player at a cut price. Isco or Gotze or Verrstti are the only players capable of softening this blow even though they will be compensating with their flair, but not with the heart, grinta and tenacity of Vidal. Fuck I can't get over this deal honestly.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
One of the dumbest moves in the history of the club and you can't see it. Wow.
See what exactly Baggio?

Everyone thought we were doomed to oblivion when Conte walked out and even worse when we signed Allegri. Remember? We were supposed to miss the CL and back to mid table mediocrity. At least that's what the experds here were not only predicting but guaranteeing would happen. I can pretty much guarantee you were one of the knee-jerking overreacting members here this time last year. So its no surprise the world comes full circle yet again 365 days later another big exit only THIS TIME is going to happen, right? THIS TIME our club takes 3 steps backwards after 1 big step forward.

Stop overreacting you narrow minded knee-jerking second class Juve fans. No player is bigger than the club let alone the other 10 players on the pitch. No one here knows shit, just like no one knew shit about Tevez leaving and the reasons behind it.

Watching this unfold is like watching a fourth grade class hear the principal on the loud speaker cancel recess because its raining. You would think life as we knew it was ending.

In the meantime, I'm going to sit back and enjoy this soap opera unfold with all of you fuckers playing a key role in the drama. Yep. Watching our club continue outpacing in pretty much every aspect the rest of Serie A and looking back this time next year or 2 years from now and bumping up some of these retarded posts will be a blast. You know why I'm going to enjoy it? Because football is made in cycles. We go up, we go down only to go up again.

4 titles and I lost count of how many records we broke and none of you have learned a fucking thing.

Spoiled brats IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and can the mods send an EVAC to Badass because he is probably on suicide watch.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Whaha. You must be joking? What new additions give them so much added quality to jump from being 8th to the scudetto?
It's not just their new additions. It's also ours. They are hungrier and have a coach whose won with them before. We are changing too much and depending on too many variables to click. We have brought in close to 10 new players and not all of them are expected to hit the ground running, even though now they're going to have to. Khedira is going to offer nowhere close to what Vidal did in midfield. Dybala is going to have to grow the fuck up overnight. And a new AM will likely be adjusting to a new league and new team. Focal points of our team are all going to be adjusting with a a whole new mentality. Please don't believe otherwise. This Juve is not a scudetto guarantee till the players get some playing time together.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
If Vidal goes it will be interesting to see who we bring in for him.

I still think we will win the league but the other teams have probably got closer to us now with all this chopping and changing.
I think majority wants to see Veratti though they similar players i don't think its possible. The kid has openly denied Serie A. For an exact replacement, i would have been happy with Kondogbia as my first choice. Now that he is in Inter, i would like to have William Carvalho but knowing how Marotta works we definitely not gonna pay big money for potentials from other league

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)