Arturo Vidal (123 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Of course, but it is the right of the player to reject a move if they want to.

Thing is, we do have a higher standard, we are one of the biggest clubs in the premier league. We have won 13 league titles, third best in the league. We all want to win the league, in fact the fans want to win every trophy, thats why we field our strongest side for the cups. We are just going through a bad period where we havent won it for a while, since 2005 in fact, and there is some healthy competition in the league.

And as for fielding reserves, a lot of big teams havent fielded many reserves at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice post and valid points. Im saying its possible in the sense that anything is possible, but when I first posted I said I wasnt convinced by the transfer of Vidal here because of the huge transfer fee. Its a dream to be able to have him at Arsenal.
thats not the reason Vidal wont join you guys. the reason is, neither Juventus nor he himself are interested in a transfer. hes happy in Turin, we are happy with him, no reason to change that

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
It should be noted that most of the posters there are probably English and we all know how the English are when it comes to talking smack.You guys really shouldnt take them seriously and keep posting every comment of theirs over here.
Like Fint said,there are decent sets of fans too and i'd also assume some of them over there have got a bit too worked up from the lousy trolljob caused by the 2 juve fans over there.
Common guys,we are way more classier than this.They can live in their own delusional world for all i care.
Don't lie this is a bunch of degenerates over here

- - - Updated - - -

i'd trade vidal for busquets
Point proven right here

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I don't get why Arsenal fans think they can give him higher wages, he is on 4mln net already and most probably will get a rise in the new contract.

And :howler: @ Khedira in - Vidal out, as if a team who plays with 4 midfielders in 3 competitiins needs only 5 players on those positions. And if anything we might need even another CM since Pirlo is leaving to MLS.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
EPL fans are just a bunch of premfaces. They have no clue at all about European football and are so ignorant towards other league's.

I'm glad their CL dominance has ended as now they get to see real football and how teams should play.

There is the odd fan that is knowledgeable about the game but from my experience fans of Serie A have a much better knowledge of football than the EPL Premfaces.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)