Arturo Vidal (25 Viewers)

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Today at work (London), I figured I'd ask my colleagues who support Arsenal, who the bigger club between Juventus and Arsenal is. Fair to say even people with respectable jobs and a good education are bloody delusional Arsenal fans....

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
so he can win 4th spot

better than making cl final or winning league trophies

- - - Updated - - -

when asked about his accomplishments as a player by his children about what he won in trophies, arturo can say he managed to finish 4th in EPL :touched:

Mar 3, 2014
My only worry is the south american journalist. DirecTV is a pretty legitimate outlet (or at least it should be). That being said, it defies all logic for Vidal to go to Arsenal. It's a backward move for him in almost all aspects. He is going to a weaker team that won't win titles, and is less competitive in Europe.

- - - Updated - - -

Arsehole said:
"If we want Vidal, we will take him. There is nothing you can do to stop his dream move. His best mate is here. We have a better stadium than you, play in a much stronger league, a bigger fan base, more money, a younger more promising squad and a legendary manager.
The only question is....is Vidal good enough to be a regular starter for us???!"

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
why would Vidal even want to go to Arsenal?
Alexis Sanchez?

He'll be all over him like a rash at the Copa America which starts in Chile in 2 weeks time.

I have a feeling that our midfield next season is going to be more of a moveable feast that it was this one.

Also, a few waves rippling at the moment:

1) Tevez - should I go or should I stay? reports circulating
2) Pogba - Will Agnelli and co be tempted by a mega bid from Spain?
3) Pirlo - Is he going to remain with us?
4) Is Morata nailed on to stay with us next season?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Fan bases are impossible to measure anyway. What do you judge it on? Ours probably jumped 20 million just reaching the CL final. The only thing that really matters is selling official merchandise and tv subscriptions, and Arsenal have the same advantage of all PL teams because of their group package. That doesn't make Spurs, Everton, Villa or fricking Hull bigger than Juventus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)