Arturo Vidal (103 Viewers)

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Oh come on, you'd take sanchez in a heart beat :p
I wouldn't take him over Morata or Tevez if I'm being honest.

Since Sanchez arrived at Barca they were much less successful and as soon as he left they are on for a treble.

Very good player but I wouldn't take him if it ment losing our better players.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I wouldn't take him over Morata or Tevez if I'm being honest.

Since Sanchez arrived at Barca they were much less successful and as soon as he left they are on for a treble.

Very good player but I wouldn't take him if it ment losing our better players.
I'd never take him over Tevez, but that is one weird argument. Sanchez was in no way responsible for Barca having not that much of a succesful period when he was there.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I'd never take him over Tevez, but that is one weird argument. Sanchez was in no way responsible for Barca having not that much of a succesful period when he was there.
It is a fact though that since his arrival there they were no near as good as they used to be and as soon as he left they went on to a much higher level that they hadn't seen for years.

I'm not saying he is directly responsible but he is the common demoninator.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Well if it does happen at least he put a decent amount of time here and made a big impact during his reign. Have nothing but gratitude for his services, and if we win the CL, he won every trophy with this club before he sets off. Minus UEFA Super Cup.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It is a fact though that since his arrival there they were no near as good as they used to be and as soon as he left they went on to a much higher level that they hadn't seen for years.

I'm not saying he is directly responsible but he is the common demoninator.
Sanchez being there was right in the midst of Barca's transitional period from being heavily dependent on Iniesta and Xavi to create for the forwards, along with Messi magic... to having the most potent forward line probably ever assembled in football. Neymar came last year, and now Suarez this summer. Barca's failures for a couple seasons had nothing to do with Sanchez, more so the decline of Xavi and Iniesta, and Neymar having a decent but not so great 1st season. Now with Neymar having an immense second season, Messi in amazing form, and Suarez developing into a beast again after his poor early season, Barca is of course dominant. Add to that the surprising revelation of Rakitic...

Sanchez has been one of the top 3 players in the Premiere League this season, behind perhaps Aguero and Hazard.

- - - Updated - - -

Tevez to Boca

Vidal to Arsenal

Pogba to Barca

Pirlo to MLS

Morata back to Madrid

Bonucci to Bayern

Our team is finished next season :scared:
Lichtsteiner to Grasshoppers

Buffon to Carrarese

Evra to Monaco

Llorente to Athletic Club

At least we'll have Padoin.
We're so doomed. :scared:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
now explain who are the smilies are supposed to eb, we know the last one is Morata, who are the drunks and ones banging? :D
Morata drinking, Morata celebrating, Morata dancing, Morata drinking some more (getting dizzy though),
Morata humping Icardis wife who’s been partying there aswell...wearing
his sunglasses during the intercourse.
obviously.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)