Arturo Vidal (139 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Wenger: 'Arsenal like Vidal’
By Football Italia staff

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger admits 'I like Arturo Vidal’, but says the English club are not 'in transfer mode’.

The Chilean midfielder has declared his happiness in Turin, but that hasn’t stopped English media linking the Juventus man with a move to the Gunners.

“If I tell you I like him, you will announce the transfer just after that,” Wenger chided journalists in his Press conference ahead of the FA Cup final.

“If you want me to say I like Arturo Vidal, yes I like Arturo Vidal.

“Are we in a transfer mode? I say, no.

"You can suspect that at the moment I am not in a transfer mode. We'll deal with the transfers after the FA Cup final."

The 28-year-old has formed an integral part of the Bianconeri side which has retained Serie A and reached the Champions League final, with eight goals and four assists in all competitions.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Wenger: 'Arsenal like Vidal’
By Football Italia staff

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger admits 'I like Arturo Vidal’, but says the English club are not 'in transfer mode’.

The Chilean midfielder has declared his happiness in Turin, but that hasn’t stopped English media linking the Juventus man with a move to the Gunners.

“If I tell you I like him, you will announce the transfer just after that,” Wenger chided journalists in his Press conference ahead of the FA Cup final.

“If you want me to say I like Arturo Vidal, yes I like Arturo Vidal.

“Are we in a transfer mode? I say, no.

"You can suspect that at the moment I am not in a transfer mode. We'll deal with the transfers after the FA Cup final."

The 28-year-old has formed an integral part of the Bianconeri side which has retained Serie A and reached the Champions League final, with eight goals and four assists in all competitions.
The feeling isn't mutual Wenger, time to move on from Vidal and go back to lurking around schools at lunch time instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 126)