Arturo Vidal (100 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I wonder how long Arsenal can keep hold of players like Ozil and Sanchez.

Both got very accustomed to succes and silverware, and its becomming very clear that they wont get that anytime soon.

City and Chelsea are going to fight for the EPL for the comming years, with perhaps a man utd comeback.
The lowest of those 3 and liverpool will win the two cups they have there.
And they are becomming a silly joke in the CL, if they even manage to qualify for it. Their biggest achievement there beeing one final wich they offcourse lost.

Meanwhile, Isla will return to juventus, and Vidal is regaining his status as a fan favorite and key player in a team that won the double without breaking a sweat, and is in the final of the CL.

Just a matter of time before Vidal will call Sanchez to Juventus, where he can return to his habbit of winning silverware

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gunnerz93

May 26, 2015
whos one big player interested in moving to arsenal?
How can I answer that? I dont know any players or anything... Even in the media nothing is for certain, but if Sanchez and Ozil arent proof that we can get big players interested, then I dont know what proof can convince any fan.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Every club has gone through bad periods.
Bad periods that last 10+ years ?

- - - Updated - - -

How can I answer that? I dont know any players or anything... Even in the media nothing is for certain, but if Sanchez and Ozil arent proof that we can get big players interested, then I dont know what proof can convince any fan.
So what you are saying is that big players who are forced out by their clubs , when offered a big contract, are interested in arsenal ?

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
They're both class players but both of them were RM and Barca's surplus for which you overpaid.
The same situation doesnt apply to Vidal and Juventus.He's a key player at a top club.If United arent able to lure him then surely Arsenal cant either.United have far greater pulling power than Arsenal,you cant deny that.

Gunnerz93

May 26, 2015
So what you are saying is that big players who are forced out by their clubs , when offered a big contract, are interested in arsenal ?
Arsenal is not the only option a player has if they are forced out though, lets be honest. Also our trophy absence ended just slightly after 10 years, there are some clubs who've gone close to 10 years without a trophy.

Gunnerz93

May 26, 2015
They're both class players but both of them were RM and Barca's surplus for which you overpaid.
The same situation doesnt apply to Vidal and Juventus.He's a key player at a top club.If United arent able to lure him then surely Arsenal cant either.United have far greater pulling power than Arsenal,you cant deny that.
You are right, different situation, however, Man Utd werent in the champions league this season when I believe there was interest in Vidal. This season we will have to see, of course they do have greater pulling power as of now.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
And regarding wages,people are misinformed.
Juve pay their players well.Now i am well aware that Arsenal.have a bigger wage bill than Juve but that is down the fact that there are several squad players at Juve who earn considerably less while Arsenal on the other hand pay even for their scrubs like 90-100 K a week lool.
I guess people still think Tevez took a massive paycut to come and play for us which isnt true ofcourse.
The fact that England report wages in gross while Italy report wages in net brings a lot of confusion to both sets of fans.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Arsenal is not the only option a player has if they are forced out though, lets be honest. Also our trophy absence ended just slightly after 10 years, there are some clubs who've gone close to 10 years without a trophy.
Arsenal offers a significantly higher fee then the competition, wich results in the seller pushing the player towards the highest bidder.

Yeah, i know you won the FA cup last year, but you need to understand here at juventus, we are accustomed to a higher standard of winning silverware, and defining what is important.

Cups are competitions where top teams field their reserves, keeping players fresh for the league and european competition that matters.

When was the last time you won the league or a european trophee ?

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Bad periods that last 10+ years ?

- - - Updated - - -

Barca from 1960 to the 90s basically? A bit up and down period I think and only two league titles (though some copa del rey were managed and two UEFA cup during the 30 years).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)