Arturo Vidal - DM - Bayer Leverkusen (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
I've said it countless of times, this guy is REALLY good. His work rate is insane he's a fucking machine. 12 goals and 13 assists is nothing to scoff at !

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Even Moggi thinks Juve should get Vidal!!

http://www.tuttojuve.com/?action=read&idnotizia=55545

Now that is quite something after criticising every single transfer Marotta has done.

I say go for it!!!
"In my opinion, he would be the ideal purchase for Juventus' midfield because he fits perfectly with Andrea Pirlo's tactical characteristics. If it was up to me, I'd focus on him and completely leave the road that leads to Lassana Diarra"

That's the translation for those who didn't understand :)

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
Napoli qualifying for the CL won't happen every year, eventually the big four will be back up. And it's looking sooner rather than later.

I can't see them competing with an improved Roma and Juve squad.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Napoli qualifying for the CL won't happen every year, eventually the big four will be back up. And it's looking sooner rather than later.

I can't see them competing with an improved Roma and Juve squad.
Apparantly we dont qualify for the CL every year either, especially now that there are noly 3 CL places for the big four.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
Well that's our second year in a row yes, but of course we will. If we fail once again to qualify expect even more drastic changes to the squad until we qualify.

I can't see Napoli spending as much as Juve if they fail to qualify. In other words, Vidal's chances are better with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)