Arturo Vidal - DM - Bayer Leverkusen (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
:donedeal:

"La prossima stagione mi piacerebbe giocare in Serie A. Il mio amico Sanchez mi ha assicurato che il calcio italiano è perfetto per noi sudamericani. Mi ha consigliato di accettare l'offerta del Napoli per potermi godere la magia del San Paolo. Ma ci sono diverse altre possibilità, ugualmente di prestigio".Artur Vidal.

Next year I want to play in Serie A. Sanchez told me is perfect for us Sud americans players .
:tuttosport:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

"La prossima stagione mi piacerebbe giocare in Serie A. Il mio amico Sanchez mi ha assicurato che il calcio italiano è perfetto per noi sudamericani. Mi ha consigliato di accettare l'offerta del Napoli per potermi godere la magia del San Paolo. Ma ci sono diverse altre possibilità, ugualmente di prestigio".Artur Vidal.

Next year I want to play in Serie A. Sanchez told me is perfect for us Sud americans players .
unfortunately napoli and inter also happen to be in serie A

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009

I wish the Argentinians playing in Italy are promoting Italy for Aguero.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
Guys....inter? seriously? their team was embarrassingly bad in the CL, and they haven't made significant changes to it yet. And to top it off Sneijder is most likely leaving them. Maicon wants Madrid, Millito is replaying his CL goals of last year and masturbating in the corner, Zanetti is more concenred about his plastic surgery...their team is as good as dead imo.

And Calciopoli development was the icing on the cake. It's perfect for this transfer period.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Guys....inter? seriously? their team was embarrassingly bad in the CL, and they haven't made significant changes to it yet. And to top it off Sneijder is most likely leaving them. Maicon wants Madrid, Millito is replaying his CL goals of last year and masturbating in the corner, Zanetti is more concenred about his plastic surgery...their team is as good as dead imo.

And Calciopoli development was the icing on the cake. It's perfect for this transfer period.
they just bought alvarez...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)