Arturo Vidal - DM - Bayer Leverkusen (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
they just bought alvarez...
Yes? ...Álvarez is a good player but not a world class signing, still unproven in the big leagues. Besides that doesn't change the fact that most of their squad is past it. even Lucio offered himself to Bayern if you missed that a week or two ago.

Our team looks more ambitious than them now.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yes? ...Álvarez is a good player but not a world class signing, still unproven in the big leagues. Besides that doesn't change the fact that most of their squad is past it. even Lucio offered himself to Bayern if you missed that a week or two ago.
sorry to say this but we are in no position to say otherwise about ourselves. Unfortunately inter's appeal is greater than ours right now, they will slowly phase out the old and in with the new.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
blʘndu;3134892 said:

he plays well though red..better option than inler
No doubt he'd be a good signing, and more compatible with Pirlo than Inler would be.

I just wouldn't go bigging up the goal tally, if most of them were penalties.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I agree. You should see him play for Bayer, he's everywhere.
i have seen him for bayer and same for the national side, infact when the inler to Juve stories were flying around (as much as i rate inler too) myself and dule declared our preference in Vidal. Honestly speaking along with lichtsteiner he would be of a considerable upgrade to the team in general

Jul 13, 2010
No doubt he'd be a good signing, and more compatible with Pirlo than Inler would be.

I just wouldn't go bigging up the goal tally, if most of them were penalties.
penalties are worth the same as normal goals, besides, a good penalty shooting is also a valuable ability

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
penalties are worth the same as normal goals, besides, a good penalty shooting is also a valuable ability
Just don't complain, when he's not Juve's penalty taker, if he mysteriously only scores a few goals in a season, rather than getting into double figures.

And good penalty takers are common as muck.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #860
    Gazzetta pushing hard on the Poli to Juve and Vidal to the not honest club.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)