Arturo Vidal - DM - Bayer Leverkusen (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I remember watching this video just a few weeks ago. I was trying to figure out who the dude in the airport was. Now, a few weeks later, he'll be playing for my team.

Who's the guy in the bus?

Is that Medel? The same guy at the end of the video?

Where's Medel off too?

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
Nice to see Vidal was Conte's priority. I think he will be a big success next season.

Edit: It would be interesting to see Diego in the team in 2006/07 if what BadassDevil is saying is true. Frankly I don't see where he would have a place in that team.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
Maybe a 4-2-3-1 something like this:

--------------------------Ibra
---------------Nedved--Diego--Camo
------------------Emerson--Vieira

But frankly, no way would Diego deserve a spot in that team.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Edit: It would be interesting to see Diego in the team in 2006/07 if what BadassDevil is saying is true. Frankly I don't see where he would have a place in that team.
Maybe a 4-2-3-1 something like this:

--------------------------Ibra
---------------Nedved--Diego--Camo
------------------Emerson--Vieira

But frankly, no way would Diego deserve a spot in that team.
dude in 2006-07 we were in serie b. what the fuck you talking about

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Nice to see Vidal was Conte's priority. I think he will be a big success next season.

Probably the same place he would have had with DN as a support striker.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I dont think that Vidal can co exist with Pirlo as the CM duo, in the physical serie A, in a team with very low tempo, like Juve.
But he can work well with Marchisio, maybe even better than Melo and thats probably our long term plan.

Considering this, i believe that he will throw Pirlo on the bench, before the end of the season, or make us sell him out next year and spend our next years transfer budget on yet another CM, just like we have been doing every season, since we returned back in serie A...

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
Badass Devil said we would have bought Diego as a Zidane type of player in 2006 if not for Calciopoli. I am talking about what could have been if not for Massimo Moratti.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)