Arthur (41 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He looked good today, the opponent almost didn’t even matter. He was actually looking to make passes forward instead of backwards and sideways. His positioning didnt suggest he’ll be playing regista though. He was positioned more the way he was at Barca.
Wait so they played some friendly game? Wth is Juve YouTube channel doing, they don't even give us highlights. But they will post useless videos of a JjWomen player driving around and talking

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Appropriate of Allegri to not give him any defensive duties, with Locatelli and Bentancur playing behind him. Arthur did well to keep possession and run down the clock.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I trust him with the ball. Can’t say that about any other mid except Loca. He also looked more fluid than last season.
I trust him with the ball too, but i dont trust him to pick up runners or to find any passing lane that is one position further away from his next man. Still useful to recycle possession

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I trust him with the ball too, but i dont trust him to pick up runners or to find any passing lane that is one position further away from his next man. Still useful to recycle possession
he already had a couple of good defensive games even under pirlo. today he won 4/4 duels and was fouled 3 times in less than 20 minutes. he can be good besides passing the ball within 20 metres. he just needs to keep his head straight, not get injured and stop smoking all that shit. i probably am asking too much, i know

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
he already had a couple of good defensive games even under pirlo. today he won 4/4 duels and was fouled 3 times in less than 20 minutes. he can be good besides passing the ball within 20 metres. he just needs to keep his head straight, not get injured and stop smoking all that shit. i probably am asking too much, i know
I wish him a great season, but I'd prefer if we cash in come summer. That book value tho... :sad:

Durden

May 11, 2006
Good in possession, but way to weak defensively. That situation in the end where he didn’t follow his man could have cost us.
Im super disappointed with his work rate. We have enough soft players. SELL!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)