Arthur (53 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Oh for sure. We’d be better off not paying big fees for other team’s flops/underperforming players in the first place.

I’m in favour of giving him another year to show he can improve and be part of a competent midfield here. If he doesn’t improve next year, sell him for whatever we can get. He’ll still only be 25 next year.
that’s the key, not overspending in the first place unless it’s a haaland or mdl level talent

I think if he can’t consistently pass the ball 20 meters down field by July 4th, you send him to Porto for 30 million and a hefty sell on fee

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Dont be silly, you’d still have to pony up about 30 mil for any of our first team midfielders

point is, it’s better to sell him now for 30 than to pay him to go to the mls in four years.
Nobody is going to pay even 30 for someone with nothing to show, wtf did he actually do since coming to warrant a 30m price tag let alone his rediculous "book value"? If he stays and does better maybe...
Also got caught smoking "shitty lungs" cigarette

50pknn.png

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
@DAiDEViL

https://thesportsrush.com/arthur-me...lasico-due-to-treatment-of-std-infection/?amp

ELXB2MFXsAE4A5F?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

:rofl:

look at this 72m professional football player. and we're surprised that he rarely can play more than 60 minutes.

he's got very good abilities, but it's not a surprise barcelona wanted him out with this attitude. there's a reason why i'd prefer gosens to any south american talent, and we're clearly missing guys like licht and mandzukic: always professional, eyes always on the win. this club needs dedicated warriors more than ever, especially now that chiellini is also set to leave/retire.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
@DAiDEViL

https://thesportsrush.com/arthur-me...lasico-due-to-treatment-of-std-infection/?amp

look at this 72m professional football player. and we're surprised that he rarely can play more than 60 minutes.

he's got very good abilities, but it's not a surprise barcelona wanted him out with this attitude. there's a reason why i'd prefer gosens to any south american talent, and we're clearly missing guys like licht and mandzukic: always professional, eyes always on the win. this club needs dedicated warriors more than ever, especially now that chiellini is also set to leave/retire.
:lol: the "bad weed" @CrimsonianKing

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
@DAiDEViL

:lol:

This is the guy we are trusting to make neat back passes to Sczesney.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
@DAiDEViL

I agree, i think he deserves another year since it's a new country/system, but there's no fixing bad habits

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
@DAiDEViL

This idea of “warrior” though is mostly wishful thinking. Football changed and those are a dying breed.

I read an article on an interview with Batistuta the other day where he was talking about how young players today just get too much too quickly and stop giving a shit at an early age. They have no reason to. We have hundreds if not thousand of examples to back that up. They pretty much do what they want because they own their clubs and a contract means shit. This wasn’t just an older guy talking about how his days were better, he’s dead right.

Regarding Licht, well he was done but Manbro still had much to offer. Guy never complained, always gave his all. Played any role. What we did to him was unacceptable and we’re paying the price with the careless players we have now.

Last edited:

mondo1

May 14, 2006
This idea of “warrior” though is mostly wishful thinking. Football changed and those are a dying breed.

I read an article on an interview with Batistuta the other day where he was talking about how young players today just get too much too quickly and stop giving a shit at an early age. They have no reason to. We have hundreds if not thousand of examples to back that up. They pretty much do what they want because they own their clubs and a contract means shit. This wasn’t just an older guy talking about how his days were better, he’s dead right.

Regarding Licht, well he was done but Manbro still had much to offer. Guy never complained, always gave his all. Played any role. What we did to him was unacceptable and we’re paying the price with the careless players we have now.
Would you put some effort in your work? I def. wouldn’t.

If I got paid 7 mio net for the next 5 years while also knowing no matter how much I suck, my agent will find me some other stupid club to pay me more millions, I wouldn’t give a damn about some club.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
@DAiDEViL

I love how representative this picture is

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Would you put some effort in your work? I def. wouldn’t.

If I got paid 7 mio net for the next 5 years while also knowing no matter how much I suck, my agent will find me some other stupid club to pay me more millions, I wouldn’t give a damn about some club.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
I mean, some people are competitive and self driven. That’s how a guy like Ronaldo stays on top. Also why he’s so durable. He takes care of himself like nobody else. Outside of De Ligt, not sure how many serious players we have like that.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm really sick of seeing these young talented players who even dress like pussies. They are more into FIFA than actual football. They've got clothes, hot girls and they sail. No wonder they play like they are 80yo, they simply don't give shit.

Bring players with balls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)