Arthur (44 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
If Arthur is so good why Barca got rid of him then and start 17 and 19 old Gavi & Pedri.

Dont give me that plusvalenza crap. Barca could have sold one of their flops like Griezmann or Dembele. Instead they get rid of Arthur who is 24 and start 17 year old now in midfield. Pjanic was finished when they signed him. Lets get rid of Arthur not Dembele who has terrible discipline record and trouble.

Arthur is useless is the fact.

Mar 9, 2006
If Arthur is so good why Barca got rid of him then and start 17 and 19 old Gavi & Pedri.

Dont give me that plusvalenza crap. Barca could have sold one of their flops lile Griezmann or Dembele. Instead they get rid of Arthur who is 24 and start 17 year old now in midfield.
it was a swap deal, they wanted to use Pjanic, they didn't care about Gavi and Pedri 2 years ago

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i see, so we need him in a 4-3-something on the right, exactly where most people would put locatelli too. also, this is the position arthur mostly played at barcelona (he was lcm many times too), and he rarely provided any assists, forward passes, or shots on goal. he's still a great player

i think his best position should be the bench, or regista against most serie a teams. but until his fitness is one of a sunday league plumber we can't really expect much of him.

bongraider

Feb 6, 2012
Fuck Arthur. I really wanted him to succeed in this team but he can GTFO.

Imagine having Loca in an advanced role but still neutered because Arthur's priority is to pass back to the defense? Even if we had prime Kaká he'd never get the ball.

Sent from my SM-A325F using Tapatalk

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
He just cannot pass the ball forward even if his life depend on it, just jogging back around the CBs to pass the ball sideways while they are not being pressed. I can fucking do that.
You mean what he’s instructed to do by Sarri, the coach who has publicly said he doesn’t want his team to make “risky” long passes forward. Lol
Needs to hit the bench, too slow, can’t see or give a through ball, can’t defend. Basically only passed sideways
We will miss his sideway and back passing
Gotta stat-pad for Sarri. Quantity over quality.

Guess who :barza:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)