Arthur (26 Viewers)

Jul 28, 2002
Never seen a player so good at moving and shuttling the ball, keeping possession but having next to no creative bravery.
It’s like he simply doesn’t like passes with less than 90% probability of making.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
You know what. His becoming worse than Rabiot. At least Rabiot was shooting at the goal. This guy slows everything down when he gets the ball. One of the worst signings we have made recently. His level is europa league team. I told when we signed him there is a reason Barca is letting go of a relatively young midfielder. And they are improving now recent months with new young midfielders like Gavi and Pedri.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
He's good at what he does but is a very limited player and will only be successful in a team that needs nothing else but his ability to hold onto the ball and play a simple pass.

Was such a stupid move to buy him. How did our management not know this?

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
He's good at what he does but is a very limited player and will only be successful in a team that needs nothing else but his ability to hold onto the ball and play a simple pass.

Passing the ball to CB from 2m away ? That's the only thing he is good at . I didn't hate this much even Tiago,Poulsen,Aquilani , i would rather have them than this clown .

All i remember from him it's one goal , even that goal was deflection , that's how bad this guy is , one of the worst transfers ever .

And yes i was very happy when we got him .

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Passing the ball to CB from 2m away ? That's the only thing he is good at . I didn't hate this much even Tiago,Poulsen,Aquilani , i would rather have them than this clown .

All i remember from him it's one goal , even that goal was deflection , that's how bad this guy is , one of the worst transfers ever .

And yes i was very happy when we got him .
Yes and not losing the ball. One of the best In the world at it. Might be perfect for another club but not us.

Mar 9, 2006
First it was Marchisio, then Pjanic, then Bentancur, now Arthur, why the fuck they are trying to use them as regista? I have no fucking clue, we don't need a regista if a player can't pass the ball and don't have a vision like Pirlo or Scholes had ffs, there are so many different options how to start your attack but instead Juventus is stuck in trying to put players into Pirlo's spot

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

He's not even good at what he does. Shitty 2 metres pass and sometimes he messes them up. Looks like a dwarf on the field. Football Gimli

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)