Arthur (52 Viewers)

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I think he handled quite fast yesterday, but the lack of cross passes is certainly a downside. In general he passed quite fast and has less touches then before. Somehow there’s this stigma around him but I think this Arthur playing without a injury is someone else compared to the player we saw under Pirlo. As Allegri said post match; Arthur stood still for 6 months due to that injury.

What I like is his shielding of the ball and compared to Pjanic he actually dribbles past his markers.

But mostly happy that we see Loca - Arthur playing together finally. That took some time.

- - - Updated - - -

@Robee what are these kind of injuries?
He definitely is a different player now but I wouldn't call that playing fast at all. I'm yet to see him play a few one-time vertical passes. He controls and shields it very well, then chooses a pretty safe passing lane. The movement upfront doesn't exactly help him much either but he'll never be capable of launching our strikers and that's what I'd like to see, especially from a player who adds little when out of possession. Even if he's been better in that phase either.

We better hope he stays fit for this season or we're fucked.

It's just a very bad spot for a calcification like this.

Buy on AliExpress.com

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Dingus is an Arturd fanboi :rofl:
Being right about a player and being a fanboii is quite different, but I know you just messing around :grin:

Im rarely wrong about a player or a coach. Only one that surprised me was how shit Kulu was after joining us.
I saw majority of posters in here shit on Cuadrado on a regular basis even, like, wtf :rofl::think:

Jun 27, 2011
Man’s still afraid to make forward passes. Hopefully it’s a confidence thing that gets resolved sooner rather than later.
He said, as quoted by Calciomercato.it: “On the physical side, you work a lot here, I’ve never seen or heard anything like it.
“I’m working more on that last ball, the long ball.
“I have to improve as soon as possible, I’m aware of that but it’s also a request from Allegri. I am lucky to have a sincere coach who tells his face what I need to improve.”

As soon as Arthur combines with Vlahovic, we'll be unstoppable. Just wait for it.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
He said, as quoted by Calciomercato.it: “On the physical side, you work a lot here, I’ve never seen or heard anything like it.
“I’m working more on that last ball, the long ball.
“I have to improve as soon as possible, I’m aware of that but it’s also a request from Allegri. I am lucky to have a sincere coach who tells his face what I need to improve.”

As soon as Arthur combines with Vlahovic, we'll be unstoppable. Just wait for it.
obviously allegri would want him to improve his long ball
how can a regista can't deliver a proper long ball
if he can work it well, along with defence and physical fittnesss i think we already have 2 starting XI material in midfielder
no need for jorginho
we can focus on 1 creative mid

Arturn

Mar 11, 2022
Our best midfield has Arthur and Locatelli starting together.

It's to great to finally see them get a run
Yes, as most knew unlike Allegri...

Now, you just need one midfielder to compliment them. Someone who can help advance play from your third, who can take some of the playmaking burden off of Locatelli, and who can make an impact in the final third. Pogba, Coutinho, Darder, Alberto, etc

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
“I have to improve fast. I'm aware of this but it's also a request from Allegri. I'm lucky to have a honest and sincere coach who's telling me what I have to improve straight in the face."

[AVERAGE JUVENTINO GUY]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)