Arthur (24 Viewers)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Honestly, starting this year out injured, he has really been a decent player for us (not worth his wages, for sure) and has a place on this team. Even with a SMS signing, I think there's a place for an Arthur on this team. If only he were on cheaper wages or lower amortization.

Arturn

Mar 11, 2022
Called up to NT lol. What a sad state of affairs that BR midfield is
you have to understand...

brazil w/ Arthur = copa champions
brazil w/o Arthur = runners up

same with your team:

vs Barcelona w/o Arthur = lose 2-0
vs Barcelona w/ Arthur = win 3-0

vs Porto w/o Arthur = lose 2-1
vs Porto w/ Arthur = win 3-2, but the damage was done in the first leg

it will be the same against Villarreal. You only started playing something resembling football once Arthur was brought on. You will need him for the 2nd leg.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Yeah stats do back up what you are saying.
Percentage of wins with Arthur on the field is at 85 - 86% more than with any Juve player.
Allen posted a statistic that remained in my mind. Not bad, but Juve needs to do better in the midfield department, or Arthur needs to improve (he has the potential to do so).

Jun 16, 2020

same with your team:

it will be the same against Villarreal. You only started playing something resembling football once Arthur was brought on. You will need him for the 2nd leg.
Welcome

Finally someone who can defend Arthur with me

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
arthur has many issues, but fitness is the one that stands out. if he could manage to play regular 90 minutes then we could always field a 3-man midfield with loca and some jabroni at mezzala. or even a double pivot to put both cuadrado and dybala on the field. it would be a different season.

the other thing i'd certainly change in his style. is the complete lack of forward passes. just painful.

his holding abilities are second to none in this squad. for me he's a starter in this juventus when everyone is fit and healthy.

tek
danilo mdl chiellini mds
arthur locatelli
cuadrado dybala chiesa
vlahovic

too bad we never had a chance to field a similar lineup. it still could work with morata instead of chiesa.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Did they call up Alex Sandro? :boh: :numnum:
I think not, but wouldn't be surprised otherwise..

- - - Updated - - -

same with your team:

Hello Arthur!

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

same with your team:

PSG needs him more than we do

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Good game but once again one of his poor decisions nearly cost us. Idiotic free-kick to give away 25 yards from goal right in the middle of the pitch.

Overall he has certainly improved recently but the vision issues and slack passing at times still need worked on.

Jun 16, 2020
Good game but once again one of his poor decisions nearly cost us. Idiotic free-kick to give away 25 yards from goal right in the middle of the pitch.

Overall he has certainly improved recently but the vision issues and slack passing at times still need worked on.
Usually we’re pretty close with match/player performances analysis, but I think you’re being to harsh for Arthur. The other posts kinda confirm that.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Usually we’re pretty close with match/player performances analysis, but I think you’re being to harsh for Arthur. The other posts kinda confirm that.
I possibly hold him to a higher standard than say a Zakaria who has come in for very little on low wages. But I think his performances so far have justified criticism regardless of his cost.

Today he was much better and came very close to having a game which I wouldn't criticise. But that free-kick give away was idiotic in that area, he lost the ball in our half very cheaply in the second half that led to a chance for them and there were a couple of situations where if he spotted a pass we could have started a break (I appreciate that one is harsh). Take away the first two errors and I'd happily be posting about a good performance because he did well outside of those.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Take off his amortization cost and salary (Paratici’s fault not his) and we would all be content with his performance in the last month or so, that’s why I don’t mind selling him in the summer but if he keeps on improving I won’t mind renewing him in order to partially solve the amortization issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)