Arthur - CM - Barcelona (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
They have been arranged transfers pre covid 19. But anything now would be after this season in its entirety has concluded

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like the sort of font you'd find on a Chinese takeaway :seven:

- - - Updated - - -

105975361_3160940540660526_7491982500621261075_o.jpg
I'm leaning towards what his teammates observed about him over pundits on Tuz with terribad history

- - - Updated - - -

It feels like Paratici was nagging him until Arthur couldnt take it anymore and said yes.
That's how we do

- - - Updated - - -

I think his salary is positive for us even at 5m...

no tax for 5 years Will be paid by Juve
But Pjanic with his 6.5m will be after tax ...

also the 70m fake price tag will be good profit for his 32m purchased price from Roma !!

this deal is just financially very good But football wise is just may hit or fail
Is no tax new law now? Isn't it just much lower tax?

Footy wise, Pjanic is useless now and has been for a while. Anything over useless is better, and age is on his side.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:
Jan 22, 2016
I still can't believe we are getting this guy.
I envied Barca for getting him that easily and man was i heartbroken to think we would never have a chance to see him in our black and white.

The Only thing i can say, he is the best option we could get to replace Pjanic. A healthy Arthur is a fantastic player and nearest thing to Xavi.

Well Done Paratici.all things considered, one of his greatest work since he took over.
100% @Mandzukic17 guy has to open the thread, there is NO WAY anyone else should :lol.
I should surly open the thread.
I have been a fan since his brasil days.
@Mark would let me do it of course.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I envied Barca for getting him that easily and man was i heartbroken to think we would never have a chance to see him in our black and white.

The Only thing i can say, he is the best option we could get to replace Pjanic. A healthy Arthur is a fantastic player and nearest thing to Xavi.

Well Done Paratici.all things considered, one of his greatest work since he took over.

tenor.gif

- - - Updated - - -

I'm leaning towards what his teammates observed about him over pundits on Tuz with terribad history

- - - Updated - - -

That's how we do

- - - Updated - - -

Is no tax new law now? Isn't it just much lower tax?

Footy wise, Pjanic is useless now and has been for a while. Anything over useless is better, and age is on his side.
I think ..not sure ...no tax for 5 years for signing players outside of Italy .... it's will relax the club financial burdens ....

Rabiot, Ramsey ...even Ronaldo ...

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #404

some Brazilian wants it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)