Arthur - CM - Barcelona (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2013
Swap Bernardski for Allan and you got yourself a solid midfield

Bentancur
Allan--Arthur/Ramsey​
:xfingers: Berna to Napoli.
The Neapolitans are not Juventini. After 3 games , he will be on front page of Neapolitan newspaper "bernardeschi has just been found at the Scampia, tied up and wearing his usual jockstrap after 8 days of sequestration".

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
Let me fix this for you

Arthur
Bentancour - Ramsey/allan

That's one of the reasons we are getting him.
To play regista. At barca they still play bousqets there for his defense solidity and they played Arthur out of position.
I think this is the goal.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Also let's not kid ourselves. In a financial healthy world, barca would never sell Artur for a 30 year old Pjanic and some spare change.
Doesn't Pjanic make a crap ton more than Arthur? I thought i heard 6.5M vs 2.5M. I know they will probably redo his contract but by how much?

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Let me fix this for you

Arthur
Bentancour - Ramsey/allan

That's one of the reasons we are getting him.
To play regista. At barca they still play bousqets there for his defense solidity and they played Arthur out of position.
I think this is the goal.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Also let's not kid ourselves. In a financial healthy world, barca would never sell Artur for a 30 year old Pjanic and some spare change.
I think ideally, both Bentancur and Arthur fit very well in a 4-2-3-1.

But we will never see it.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Doesn't Pjanic make a crap ton more than Arthur? I thought i heard 6.5M vs 2.5M. I know they will probably redo his contract but by how much?
I think his salary is positive for us even at 5m...

no tax for 5 years Will be paid by Juve
But Pjanic with his 6.5m will be after tax ...

also the 70m fake price tag will be good profit for his 32m purchased price from Roma !!

this deal is just financially very good But football wise is just may hit or fail

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No matter how people try to spin this, it is a great swap. Arthur is younger, cheaper and arguably the better player.
He is younger with potential and cheaper salary, but he is defenitely not the better player. 2 seasons in Barca without establishing himself, while Pjanic has had a stellar career in the top level and been amongst the top players in his position.

This is not a pissing contest, I'm defenitely for the trade simply because it's time for Pjanic to move on due to lack of motivation/new coach not knowing how to use him. But when has Arthur actually proven to be better? He hasn't.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
All of a sudden mid starts to look good age wise like the work done on defence last year. Do your thing Fabio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)